The Visiters Part 1

Aprils p.o.v

So everything was going calm. We went to school and by we i mean Lily,Jake, Dan,Angel,Haids, Alice and me, Carter and Maggie are still staying at my house. Its been two weeks of School. Good thing today is FRIDAY!!!!!! I was getting ready. i put on a big sweater and leggings and some boots.Why cause its cold. Carter and Maggie are droping me off at school.

"Hey Buda? umm can i ask you something?"Carter ask. "Carter you already did... just kidding.Yea sure, what is it?" I said to him. "The boys are coming do you mind them staying at your house ? " Carter asked me. " yea sure. I will just text my dad so he could know there staying here. And when are they coming?" I asked. "Some of them are coming today some are coming tomorrow and Sunday. " Carter said. "Ohh okay , well just tell nana and Beto to help set up the rooms. " I said.

So I go to school and I saw Dan and Angel there. They were talking about who know what."hey April want to get Pizza and ice cream with us after school ?" Dan asked. " I can't guys I need to do something fast after school." I said . "Well we could go to your house and then we can eat ice cream and pizza." Angel said. "Sure guys.Come on let's get to class. My English teacher wasn't here so all we did all period was read. I had science and math. Math went by fast. Now it's lunch time. I went to our usual table. Alice was there and we went to get lunch, I got a slice of pizza and orange juice. I punched in the code for me lunch and Alice and I walked back to our table and the rest were there.

"So April I heard a rumor. Is it true Carter is back?" I turned around to see who was talking and it was Ivy talking . "Yea Ivy he is back and why would you care?" I asked. "Nothing just telling if he ever need someone to make feel good he know where to find me." Ivy said. She didn't just say that. "No he don't need you, he has his girlfriend Maggie. So your a bit late Hun." I said with a smirk on my face.

She turned around to look at and it looks like if she was going to slap me. But haids got in and hold her hand. " witch I think you should go. We don't want you here. We all know you still want Carter." Haids said. I was surprised and with that Ivy left with her little helpers Kayla and Angie. "Omg Haids, did you just say that? " Ali asked. "I think I did. I'm tired of Ivy and her little helpers and I just let my mind speak." Haids said. "Thanks Haids for stand up for me." I said hugging her. We all sat down and eat. Hopefully people don't talk about what happened. So today we Get out of school early cause the teachers have a meetings. I had elective that was art class with April and the rest of the guys and girls."Hey bear, your birthday is coming up in like four days." Haids said."Ohh yeah, it is. i totaly forgot about my birthday." I told her. I was beaning honest. "So what do you want do for your birthday?" she asked. "I don't want to do anything. I just want to have a little dinner with the people I love and just hang out." I said looking at her dead serious. "Oh okay, then we will do as you say Ms. Garcia" Haids said laughing. I just looked at her and shook my head and laughed.

This was our last period and there was only 5 minutes left to this class. Well we were waiting and finally the bell ring telling us it's time to go home. "Guys are we still up for the ice cream and pizza?" I asked while looking for my phone in my backpack. "Yea sure, anyone else want to come along?" Angel asks the rest of the group. There was some yeas and sure. I see Carter and no Maggie well that's wired. "Angel, Alice and I are riding with Lily and Jake. So you and Haids can ride with carter and Maggie." Dan said. "Oh okay I will see you at my house, let's go Haids." I said while leading Haids to Carters car.

"Hey carter can Haids ride with us? The rest are riding with Jake and Bug." I said. "Yes Buba, and Maggie stayed home with the surprise I have waiting at home for you." Carter said with a smirk. "oh god, Carter. Why do I feel scared of this surprise?" I asked and started to laugh. "So buba, what do you want for your birthday? Better what do you want to do?" Carter asked. "She doesn't want to do nothing Carter she so boring."Haids said. I just laugh and nodded my head. "Haids I just want to have a small nice dinner with my love ones and just chill with them. I don't want to be with my father friends from work there boring." I said with a cheeky smile. "Oh looks were home girls." Carter said. We were walking and i see Maggie and some guys in the couch.

Maggie turns around and scream my name. "April" and ran towards me. We gotten so close in such little time. I scream her name "Maggie" we hugged. The boys who were watching TV faced her and I. I was looking around the room and the only face i recognized was Matt. "Matt" i screamed. I ran to him he got up and opend his arms and i jumped and rapped my legs around his waist he held me and whispered "I missed you so much April, i'm glad to see you." "I do too, Matt." i whispered back. we let go from the hug. "Uhh April this is Cameron,Nash, and Hayes. You already know Matt.Guys this is my bestfriend Aprils house were staying in and this April."Carter said while pointing at me and hugging Maggie. Hayes came and just hugged me and said Hi so did nash. Cameron came last and hugged me and said "Hi and thank you for letting us stay in your house April." "No problem Cameron." i said. His hugs something about his hugs makes me want to hug him more and longer.