Chapter Nine: Yeonjun's EPIC FAIL

Hey guys, so this is going to be the last chapter of All About Us before I put it on hiatus along with Winter Dreams. I have uploaded another chapter to Winter Dreams as well so if you're interested in MCND fanfics I recommend you read it.

I have this joint Wattpad account with two other writers: @chrrycake and @Mizuho09. I will be writing two new books on that joint Wattpad account. One a sequel to a previous book I wrote called Love Fever which is a Wonjin (from Cravity) AU.

The other one will be another TXT fanfiction called One Dream: The Story Of TXT. Please check out that account @Gemsquad1220 and stay tuned for more updates on this book when I get the chance.

Chapter 9: Yeonjun's EPIC FAIL

"So Soobin have you ever had an epic fail moment?" Huening Kai asked.

"Me? Well I remember there was one time I tried to cook pancakes in front of my entire family and I got one stuck on the ceiling of my house."

Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai burst out laughing.

"Really hyung you flipped a pancake that high?" Taehyun chuckled.

"Yeah but I didn't mean to, I didn't know how light pancakes were at the time."

"You're such a crackhead," Beomgyu was tearing up as Soobin frowned.

"Yes but I'm a handsome crackhead," Soobin smiled proudly.

The younger boys howled with laughter.

"What did your mother think?"

"Well NingNing my mother thought..."

"That he shouldn't be trusted to cook for his family again," Yeonjun entered the room.

"Wait, you were there hyung?" Beomgyu asked.

"No but Soobin's told me this story like a bajillion times."

"That's not even a number."

"Whatever you say dumbo. Well do you wanna hear the end of it? So Soobin was digging around in this drawer trying to find something to help him get the pancake down off the ceiling..."

"No don't tell them!" Soobin panicked.

"When all of a sudden the pancake fell, right down on Soobin's cute, little butt."

That did it, total chaos ensued.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were both running around yelling pancake butt, Soobin's a pancake butt, while Huening Kai was on the floor dying of laughter.

"Now why did you have to go and tell them that part of the story?" Soobin glared at his hyung.

Yeonjun shrugged, "because it's funny."

"Did you get a picture?" Beomgyu asked Yeonjun.

"Unfortunately no but I can tell you what the pancake only took up ¾'s of Soobin's a..."