rouge

~shadows pov~

I am still shocked about what she did, Rouge is... kissing me, she kept going deeper into the kiss, we are still trapped in the G.U.N trap door system, the small room was cold metal walled, floored, and topped, I eventually just gave in and kissed her back, she is quite a bat of tricks, that's what I love about her.

When we finally pulled apart Rouge was now sitting on my stomach, she just smiled at me, I grinned at her.

"By the look on your face you enjoyed that."I said to her, knowing she did.

"maybe, but we are still stuck in the trap door,"she said still smiling her angelic smile.

She doesn't know about my feelings for her, I haven't even told Shona about this, and intend to keep it that way.

G.U.N needs to fix that stupid trap door, why is it even there in the first place?! Rouge and I managed to crawl through the cramped space.

We needed to drop off our the false kayos emerald for our last assignment here, we've decided to join the freedom fighters.

After what felt like an eternity of crawling, we made it to the opening latch, I leaped out before assisting Rouge out she was in my arms bridal style.

I set her up on her feet, she had her arms around my waist, I had my hands on her hips, she starred into my eyes, and I started to stare back at her's, not too long after that we left the kayos emerald.

We headed back to the apartment of team dark, I don't know why everyone calls us that, but I didn't care, all of team dark sat together and watched sonicx where Rouge and I met.