Love is in the Air (LevixReader SMUT!!)

You were coming home from work. it was friday, and you were driving like there was no tomorrow, in your (favorite color) sport car. You were ready to lie in your bed with your boyfriend, and cuddle.

You pulled into your driveway, and got out of the car. Only the clicking of your heels could be heard as you walked into the house. You kicked off your heels, and went in the kitchen. After grabbing a cookie, you were about to turn around, when you felt two muscular arms wrap around you and pick you up.

You playfully squeaked. You knew who this was, and only he could make you feel all warm inside. It is your boyfriend Levi Ackerman. Yes, the most hottest guy ever, in your opinion.

"Hey (nickname) your home." He said whispering in your ear. He put you down, and turned you around. You met his grey eyes. He stared into your (eye color) eyes. He leaned down, and kissed your nose. But after 20 seconds it heated up. He pushed you against the counter, as you wrapped your arms around him, and he pulled you closer. His hands slowly moved down your body, and under your thighs. He gracefully lifted you up with ease, and carried you to the bedroom.

You both parted, in need to oxygen. A thick strand of saliva tied you together. He entered the room, and sat down. With you straddling his thighs. His hands moved to your hips and held them firmly.  He inched his way down to your neck, and inhaled your scent. His breath tickled your neck, and sent shivers down it. He opened his mouth, and licked your neck. The licking soon turned into nibbles, then bites. He bit down, and sucked. You let out a moan, but then covered your mouth up.

Even though he was the only one, it was still a bit embarrassing. You shut your eyes tightly, as he slowly moved up to your ear while grazing his lips on your perfect skin. He got to your ear and licked the shell of it.

"Baby, don't hold those delicious moans in. I want to hear them. You know it turns me on." He whispered. How could you deny him? He would get you every time.

He then went to your juicy (lips color) lips. He brang you into a soul-sucking kiss. His hands slowly pulled up your shirt. You lifted up your arms so he could take it off. He flung your shirt across the room, carelessly. It revealed your (favorite color) lacy bra. It had a hot pink bow in the middle.

Levi bit his lip, taking in the scene. You blushed as he looked at your chest.

"So this is all for me?" he asked.

"Yes. It is, Levi." you said softly. You moved your hand to his hair, and pushed his face into the breast line. He hummed, and you felt his smirk on your (skin color) skin. He held you closely, as he licked your breasts.

"A-Ah Levi, m-mmmh so good!!" you moaned out. He fell back onto the bed, taking you with him. You both flipped over, so that you were under him. He started to take off your bra but you stopped him.

"Levi wait. You need to get undressed too ya know!" He sighed. He took off his shirt. It amazed you how a man could be so muscular. His body was toned to the max. And his 8 pack bulged. You ran your hands up and down his body, never wanting to pull away. You leaned up, and kissed his abs gently.

He hummed in pleasure. He loved the feeling of your lips on him. After some time, he pushed you back into the pillow. He then unclasped your bra. He flung it on the chair next to the bed. He looked at your breasts. His hands moved up, and held one of them. He kissed the other one. He started to play with the bud, making it hard.

"A-Ahh L-Leviii!!" you squeaked. You ran your fingers through his hair, and pushed him down. He switched breasts, giving the other the same treatment. You were on cloud 9. Nobody could ever make you feel so damn good. His touch was so electrifying, and his kiss was poisonous.

Levi then moved to your lips again and kissed you like never before. You melted into the kiss, as his hands moved to your pants. He unbuttoned your dress pants, and slid them off, not breaking the kiss once. He then moved down to your panties. He let out a moan when he saw your wet underwear. He started to take them off. But you quickly shut your legs tightly.

"L-Levi!! I'm not ready yet!!" you said. A tear daring to fall. You had no idea why you were about to cry, but you were. He gave a small smile. He would wait. But he had more fun tonight. He was already happy.

He slid off you, and laid on the bed. He saw your tear. He wiped it away with his delicate finger. And kissed the rest away. He would wait until you were ready, because he knew you weren't...yet.

"Hey, its ok. I get it." He said. He slowly lifted up your chin. He kissed you softly. After, he pulled the blanket over you. He pulled you up against his toned body. His arms snaked around your perfect body. He held you tightly, afraid to let go. He was afraid you would fly away. Because you were his princess, and an angel in human flesh. He would do anything to make you happy. And he knows you love to cuddle with him.

He kissed your head, and rubbed your back protectively.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too, Levi." You said. You dug your face into his neck, and kissed it. You hugged his tightly. You whispered sweet nothings to each other.

As you fell asleep in his arms.