First day impressions

Izuku was having a kinda rough day. First of all it was his first day in school at UA; which would have been amazing if he wasn't too busy worrying about how their first day would go. He woke up way too early at 5 am, got dressed and couldn't tie his tie properly, packed his bag but almost forgot all his books, went to eat breakfast but nearly spilt his tea down the front of his brand new shirt, and to top it all off he almost tripped out the door he was sick a mess.

His mum found it funny how he was all excited for his first day at high school, Inko taking lots of pictures as he tripped out the door. But Izuku has his mind going a mile a minute with everything that could go wrong.

What if I'm the weakest one there? What if they all saw me break all my arms and legs! They'll think I'm an idiot! And what about our teacher - they'll be a pro hero! Who would it be? I heard a few new teachers have arrived at the school this year; maybe one of them? Hell maybe it'll be all night? What if it's all night? Will I keep my chill? Can I! Yes-no- what am I going to do? How do I get there again? What about Kacchan- what if we're in the same class? He's gunna kill me! And I'm still so confused about what he said 'I like you' must have been as friends but then why would he be so cold. God I hope I'm not in his class...
But by this point Izuku was well past UA gates and deep into campus, not even noticing where he was going. He stopped walking looking surprised where he was; looking around for some kind of indication as to where to go next.

A map to his side caught his eye, and soon enough he'd made it to 1-A classroom. This was it, the moment that his new life began, another big step towards his dream, another step closer to Kacchan. But hopefully not literally. As the door slid open we looked in; surprised at someone standing directly in front of him. A girl who was laughing with some people he'd never met. She spun around and looked at him, with recognition flashing across both their faces.

"Hey you the guy who saved me in the exam! Remember me? Sorry I barfed all over the place last time!" Her smile was sweet and genuine, embarrassment assuming her face with her last comment.
"No it's fine, it's a side effect of your quirk isn't it? And... Uraraka right? Thanks for saving me too, I would have been toast without you there!" Izuku's smile was so bright it out shone the girls 100x over, but it was just as genuine and sweet.

"Yeah, Midoryia? And it's no problem really! I'm glad I got to help." They giggled to themselves but their attention was quickly drawn away by the blue haired boy Izuku had met before talking to someone; using strange hand gestures as he did so. Izuku couldn't see who was sitting at the desk in front of Iida, but as the conversation went on and a captivating yet angry voice shot back, Izuku's stomach dropped like a lead stone. He knew who that voice belonged to.

"You must get your feet off the desk! It is disrespectful of school property!" Queue weird hand movements.

"Or what hall monitor, gunna get me in fucking trouble? Just leave me alone four eyes, And get out the way. I'm waiting."
"Waiting for what? And I don't appreciate that language or that nickname!"
"I'm waiting to see if he made it, so get out the dam way ass hole!"
"Language!! I will tell our teacher you've been doing such disrespecting things if you do not stop immediately! This is my final warning! This is not how a hero acts!" The raven haired teen seemed to become more and more agitated at Katsuki's clear lack of interest in the rules. The boy just sat back and glared hideously at the standing teen. They stayed like this for a long moment before the small broccoli decided to make his presence know.

"Umm, hi Kacchan... I made it. Here - with you - in my class - again..." his voice got smaller and smaller with each pause.

Well fuck.
He actually did make it.
Wait what.
WAIT WHAT?
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FORGET HIM NOW??
FUCKING DEKU FUCKING EVERYTHING UP AGAIN AND AGAIN!!
Can't do a dam thing right

"DEKU!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Deku flinched at the expected response.

So why then... why do I feel... happy...