"You're going to come to Sweden with me."

My eyes flick to the time on my watch. It's 1:56. I get off in four minutes.

"I like your shirt." The girl on the other side of the counter says.

"Thank you!" I smile, swiping her gift card. I fold up the white skinny jeans she got and put them in the wet seal bag. "Have a good day." I smile.

"You too." She walks out. I look at my watch again.

1:57.

A tall guy who is about 6'2" walks up to the counter. I glance down at my watch and the time hasn't changed.

He slaps jeans and a winter coat down on the counter.

He has giant biceps and brown eyes and just...wow.

"Ring me up."

"Why are all the hot guys assholes?" I wonder aloud.

He looks me up and down and smirks. "So you think I'm hot?" he asks.

"On the outside." I say. "On the inside I think you're an arrogant prick."

He grins evilly. "I could get you fired for saying that."

I lean closer. "Do it." I whisper.

He blinks a few times and then his smirk spreads. "I would." He says, grabbing a magazine and flipping through it. "But I need you to ring up my stuff."

"Whatever."

I grab his stuff from the counter and ring him up.

"Could you stop checking me out?" I snap.

"You're going to come to Sweden with me." He decides. "For two weeks."

I laugh loudly. "Very funny."

"I'm serious." He says.

What?

"Not in your wettest dream would I go with you...anywhere."

"We can have sex." He says.

"With your six inch penis? I think not." I say.

"I am not six inches." He says.

"I'm not going to Sweden with you." I say seriously. He hands me his card and I swipe it.

"Please?" he asks.

"No way."

"I need a girl to go with me because all my buddies are bringing their hot girls, and I, Nathaniel Hall cannot go without a girl. You look okay enough."

"That's basically saying I'm ugly." I snap. "The answer is no, Nathaniel Hall."

"I'll give you three hundred dollars." He says. "All you have to do is pretend to be my girlfriend."

"Ah, so you're a hot rich asshole. How sweet. No. I have a boyfriend anyways."

He looks me up and down again and bites his lip. "I doubt that."

Just then, my best and only friend, Nick walks into the store. He's here to pick me up because my car broke down yesterday and it's in the shop.

"Ah, here he is now. Hey baby. How was work?" I ask Nick.

I see his eyes narrow the slightest bit, but only enough for me to understand.

"Shit as usual. How are you sweetie?"

"I'm irritated because this asshole won't leave me alone." I say.

Nathaniel eyes Nick.

"Can I take your girl for two weeks to Sweden?"