MINE TO LOVE

Author- lovestarstoomuch
•completed•

Rosaliya sierra stavros:
rose was just like any other normal 22 years old person in this world but truly beautiful inside out. Brown long hair, curves in all the right places and innocent looking hazel eyes. She is truly gorgeous and kind of shy, clumsy girl. She doesn't have a family except her grandma and 3 hot best friends Ryan, axel, and Chris. She passed her university with first position and now was trying to find a job. She has a horrible past and all people blames her for that.

Nicholas Xavier stark:
Now here comes our 25 year old Italian billionaire cold hearted, arrogant, cooky and not to forget a playboy, he literally owns the whole world and voted to be the hottest bachelor from the last three years in a row. Uses girls like handkerchief. He's is a  sexy, gorgeous Greek god with the most memorizing green eyes. Doesn't believe in love, cause he never felt what love is like from childhood. In business world everybody feared him as he is truly passionate about his work. He's very possessive and does not like to share.

"Rosaliya first of all these are not hickeys they are love bites. Second yes I will give five you love bites to show them you are mine. Third I am very very possessive about you and fourth don't hide them let other people see, so they no that you are mine"

Note-
Sorry I have not been posting anything:( I've been trying to read more books to post on here. I have read a lot over quarantine (more like over 200 lol) so be expecting a lot more!