✨this book is a hot mess✨ and I'm living for it😌~part 1~

(so, ya'll wanted to see a hide and seek, you become your zodiac sign, pool party chap. ily guys. This is goin to be b e a u t i f u l. so, background info: the zodiacs and the NRC kids and the teachers decide to have a cook out/pool party. the zodiacs will turn into they're true form and play hide and seek in another chapter[part 2.]. anyways, gamers, strap the fuck in. for this wholesome chapter.)

you were all at a hotel(because Sebek, Jack, rook, Jamil, and Leona had a soccer game[?]) most of the zodiacs were in the pool or near the pool(the pic above is what the rental/hotel you are staying at looks like.) Ashton was drunk, along with Sam, Dire, Leona, Jamil, Lilia, Vil, Idia, and Ace. The zodiacs were drinking punch. or what they thought was non-alcoholic punch. Virgo put vodka in the punch. what are you doing?

Aries: hella drunk, playing games with everyone, playing video games inside, comes out when everyone is sleeping and blasts some music, starts the party, is the party, takes a nap in Leo's lap, Kisses Dire on the beak, yelling 'in the navy' by the village people.

Taurus: black out drunk, has memorized all of the dance moves to the Napoleon Dynamite dance, screeching blue(da ba dee), ordering riddle around, swimming, sitting on the roof, doing everything they can before they pass out.

Gemini: Drunk enough to say some shit but not drunk enough to black out, Is playing chicken fight with Aries, Scorpio, and cancer, Watches Heathers and cries(I've done this, the crying at heathers part not the drunk; and if you don't like heathers- Idek what to say-)

Cancer: not really drunk, floating in the pool while staring at the sky, sings 'you can call me Al', seems dazed, only gets out of the pool to get some food, not really talking or doing much, licks Lilia's face, falls asleep.

Leo: On the edge of black out, Cracking some really good jokes, hugs the zodiacs(with consent UwU), cooks some good food, plays some video games cause they're tired, stares at Ashton while he brags, kicks him and walks away, passes out in a sitting position on a bench.

Virgo: not drunk, feels bad for not warning the others that the punch was spiked(doesn't really feel bad. they wanted to see some chaos), arguing with Cancer, hugs it out, eats some good food, is staring at people, and drawing with chalk.

Libra: is slurring words to the point you can't understand drunk, sleeping then getting up, on Duolingo to learn some Latin, passes out on top of Sam, gets up drinks some more, puts some funky hair clips in Sagittarius's hair, falls asleep.

Scorpio: wont stop talking drunk, has spilt a LOT of secrets tonight, le cries a little bit, makes a random power point about memes, demands piggyback rides, cannon balls into the pool, is playing Marco polo, falls asleep in a bookcase.

Sagittarius: is drunk but you can't tell, Is talking about some complicated math formula, arguing again about who is bets boi/girl, is cuddling with everyone they can, Has some good tea(a little stale, but non the less good tea), starts speaking in a foreign language.

Capricorn: is really drunk, on top of the tables, spilling a whole bunch of HOT tea on the students, dancing with Virgo and Pisces, eating a lot of kababs of [f/f](favorite food), teaches Libra to dance in a conga line.

Aquarius: Refuses to drink spiked punch, gets their own fancy alcohol, going around and touching all of the students and zodiacs hair and hands while mumbling, Draws on their face with marker, laughs at everything.

Pisces: not really drunk(or so they think), listening to Aries and Gemini and the other zodiacs ramble about some other students, listening to what ever they need to talk about, making sure the really drunk zodiacs and students don't get hurt, singing, dancing, and a lot of giggling, Gets ALL of the HOT TEA.(they write it all down; this could be useful for blackmail. Idk when Pisces became so sneaky.)

_______________________________________

this chapter- i regret this chapter.

also just a little nugget of info:

if you like various x readers, i have a twisted wonderland one and a BNHA one. ily guys. 🖤💜😊.

tell me your thoughts on this chapter(be nice because I'm a sensitive crybaby, plz)

have a fantastic day.