💙👨‍👨‍👦💚

Summary - Harry comes back to his family after being gone for to long from work (Freddie will be in this one sorry if you don't like that)

Louis
Today Harry's coming back to London and I'm dead excited I love when he gets to come here also what's even more better is Freddie is staying at mine for a couple of mouths so we can all spend time together which I'm dead excited about.

"Daddy look look"
Freddie says pointing to the window I look out to see a car pull up and then I hear a knock on the door I quickly run to the door and I'm greeted with a very cute harry.

I run into his arms and he catches me and he holds me extremely tight he looks down to see Freddie he motions his hand and Freddie jumps into his arms as well he holds us both and not losing his grip on us.

"I've missed you baby" he says and finally let's us both go he must of seen a tear drop down my face and he pulls me into his chest I snuggle into his chest and not wanting to ever let go.

"Missed you more"

He smiles and gives a kiss to my head which makes me smile.

"How's my little man then not seen you in a long time" he says playing with abit of Freddie's hair which is swept to the side like mine.

"I'm good but I've missed you playing cars with me" Freddie reply's with a pout on his lips.
"Aww I'm sorry come on let's play cars" Harry says still holding me to his chest.

I'm so grateful that Harry doesn't mind being with Freddie I new when I got the news that Brianna was pregnant that I messed up and that I'd lose Harry but I dint and I'm so happy now because I've got the two most important boys in my life and there the only ones that matter.

We all walk over to Freddie's little play area and he dumps all his cars on the floor I laugh at that I'm surprised the house isn't dumped at this point because I'm just as messy as Freddie is.

"You can have the green one and daddy you can have the blue one." I grab the car from his little hand and sit on Harry's lap while he wraps an arm around my waist.

We play for a long time zooming the cars and just generally having a good time but it's getting close to Freddie's bedtime which makes me sad but he needs his sleep.

"Freddie it's beddy time." I say looking at the small boy in Harry's lap.

"Aww" he says giving me the puppy eyes
"Sorry bud mum told me that this is your bed time but I can read you a bed time story"
He lights up then looks at the both of us.

"Can Harry come as well" he asks.

"Of course I will." Harry says and Freddie jumps up and starts running towards the stairs

"RACE YOUUU" he shouts it causes me and Harry to giggle at the boy we all get to his room.

He sits in the middle and all comfy me and Harry sit both sides of the boy and I grab a book and start to read it and Freddie starts to yawn which causes Harry to and I smile at the two.

I finish the book and I hear small snores come from Freddie I then look at Harry and he's asleep too I lean my head against Harry's and I fall asleep shortly after that.