ONE : THE GROUND WITH A BABY

I sat on a tree stump as The 100 celebrated around me. I rubbed my stomach. "We made it Dec." I whispered to my baby boy who would be here in a week.

I noticed my two best friends talking to each other and I ran up to them. I hugged Finn and Clarke pulling them together, making sure to be careful of my baby.

"Finny! Clarke!"
"Brynn?"
"Brynn!"

I smiled at my best friends. Clarke touched my bump. "Oh my goodness.... Brynn!" She exclaimed.

I giggled. "His name is Declan. He'll be here in a week!" I smiled. Finn stood there smiling. "Oh I'm gonna rock being an uncle!"

Clarke and I chuckled. "I'll make a fantastic aunt!" I kissed Finn's cheek and hugged Clarke once more.

"What do you think Monty and Jasper will do?" I said rubbing Declan. Clarke laughed. "Well first of all, get you baby stuff even though we are in the middle of no where, second of all, throw a huge party, third of all be like legit dads to it."

I smacked the back of Finn's head. "They will be amazing parents young man!" He laughed. I shook my head.

Oh dec. You'll love your family.

|x|

It's been 10 minutes since Clarke, Finn, Jasper, Monty and a girl named Octavia left. I still have to tell jasper and Monty. I wanted to go with Clarke but she said no cause the baby.

I leaned up against the drop ship. I had a killer head ache and stomach pains every hour. As Octavia's brother, Bellamy, I think approached me I got another.

"Hey sunshine you alright?" He asked smirking. "Sunshine? Reall- aah!" I gripped onto his wrist. "What's wrong?" He asked, the smirk off his face.

"Babies due soon.." I breathed out. He nodded. He led me to the second floor on the drop ship. He put something on the ground then laid me carefully on the floor.

"Who's the dad?" He said kneeling down next to me. "His dad is a jerk.." I replied slowly. He nodded. "Let me guess, Luca Manning, Sawyer Jackson, or Ashton Brook?"

My eyes snapped to him when he mentioned Ashton. "Uh.. no." He nodded his head. I groaned and laid my head down on the floor. He pushed my hair out of my face.

"Your frienda with John Murphy? He was worried if you came down or not... I'll go get him." He said jumping up and climbing down the ladder.

I felt the baby kick and I groaned once again. I heard Murphy and Bellamy's voice. Murphy ran over to my side and grabbed my hand. "Oh my gosh, Brynn! The baby is coming now!" Muring exclaimed.

"Without Clarke, Finn, Monty, and Jasper?" I sobbed. Bellamy grabbed my other hand. "I helped my mom with Octavia. I'll be ok."

You'll be ok? I'm the one giving birth!

|x|

After 20 long and antagonizing hours, my baby boy was finally here. As I heard the baby wail, Bellamy wrapped him in a blanket made from the drop ship's parachute. I held Declan.

"Oh hi there baby..." I whispered as I kissed his forehead. I mumbled a thank you too Bellamy as he climbed down the ladder. He just glared at me and left.

Well that was nice.

Murphy held my back when I sat up. "Murph will they be back soon?"

He shrugged. "I don't know... your ok."

He kissed Declan's forehead. "I'm Uncle Murphy, or Murph for short." I smiled.

After I cleaned myself and Declan up. I stood up using a stick as a cane. Declan was in a sling we made him, supporting his neck, and making sure he was comfortable. When I walked outside I saw people taking their bracelets off.

"Who's next!" Bellamy shouted. I watched as Murphy ran up to Wells and held a knife to him. He started a knife fight.

Clarke came running through the trees. "STOP!"
We all turned to her. She didn't notice me yet. I didn't feel like hearing yelling so I walked back into the drop ship. After a few minutes I heard Clarke, Monty, and Finn.

"BRYNN!" Clarke yelled and I stood up hushing her. They all smiled. Monty gasped. "Yo..u were pregnant?" He asked. I nodded my head smiling.

"Oh my gosh he's beautiful, Brynn." Finn said wrapping arms around me. "Let me see if you guys are health..." Clarke said leading us to a corner.

"It felt like you guys were gone forever. After you left, like about an hour after, I started feeling kicks, then 20 more hours and he was born."

Clarke frowned. "We has a problem... jasper... he got taken, Brynn.."

"We have to find hi-"'I started.

"Nobody leaves this camp until tomorrow." I heard Bellamy say as he walked towards us. "No! I'm going I don't care if I just gave birth or not!" I yelled.

"Brynn- Jasp would want you to be safe and healthy, right? Please. I'll go after him." Clarke said as she hugged me. I nodded my head.

"I want you in bed rest for the rest of the day. I'll bring you upstairs where Monty is working on the bracelets so you and Declan arent alone." Clarke said.

"I want to talk to Brynn alone?" I heard bellamy say. Clarke nodded and everybody but him left.

"Do you think my sister could meet Declan?" He said as he looked at Declan. "Sure." I said smiling down at Declan.

Bellamy left and returned a few moments later with his sister. "O-M-G! It's a baby bel!" She said smiling widely.

"Octavia right?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm Brynn. This is Declan. Wanna hold him?" Her eyes widened. "Yes yes yes!"

I showed her how to hold him and gave him to her. She smiled at him and rocked him and kissed his forehead.

Bellamy mumbled a thanks before walking out of the drop ship.

"So Octavia, how was Mount Weather?" I asked smiling softly.

She sighed. "It was honestly amazing. Everything is so beautiful. That was til we found this river and I jumped in and some green snake creature attacked me. After that... well it was honestly going good. We were celebrating that Jasper made it across the river and then he got speared..." she frowned.

"Thank you, Octavia." I smiled. She furrowed her eyebrows. "For what?"

"For being kind to me." I said. She nodded her head. "We're going to be best friends, Brynn. I just know it." I nodded I'm agreement. She handed me Declan. I wrapped Declan in my arms before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.