Chapter 2: Abilities

Maiyu's POV

I woke with my stomach growling. I sat up and looked around my room.

"Man I'm so hungry." I tried to move but I have to do it slowly because my leg was still in pain. I slowly went to my door and down to the kitchen. I was holding on the railing for support.

I felt the wind blew and Sehun appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"Se.. Sehun? What are you doing here?" I stopped at my tracks.

Sehun looked up and gave me an annoyed face. "Idiot, why didn't you wait until we came back?

"I.. I didn't know.." -Me

"Whatever." He said as he walked to my living room. I walked down and entered my living room. I saw him lying down with his right arm on his forehead trying to block the sunlight hit his eyes.

"What are you doing here? And where are the rest?" I said grabbing on the side so I can keep my balance.

"We are here!" The rest of them suddenly appeared in the middle of the living room, which made me jump up of suprise.

"Omg! I still need to get use to all of this popping out of everywhere." -Me

Suho walked towards me and helped keep my balance. "Why are you out of bed?"

"I was just planning on getting food." -Me

"DO why don't you cook for her?" -Luhan asked.

"It will be my pleasure!" DO said and walked to the kitchen. "Luhan! I need you to get something for me!" He yelled inside the kitchen. Luhan went to DO.

Kris pulled Sehun off the couch, "What the... hyung!" Sehun said.

"Move and let her sit there! She's the injured one!" Kris said hitting Sehun on the head.

Suho helped me walk to the couch and sat me gently, "Does it still hurts?"

"A little." -Me

Lay sat next to me and he placed his hands on top of my cut. The pain immediately went away.

"Wow that was amazing!" -Me

"So? You guys have different powers?" -Me

Suho nodded, "I have the power to control water"

"I can fly. Anywhere and anytime!" -Kris.

"I can control time. I can see the past but I can't relive it. I can also freeze time." -Tao

"I have the power to control ice" -Xuimin.

"As you can tell, I can teleport anywhere I want to." -Kai.

"DO has the power to control earth and Luhan has the power of telekinesis. And I have the power of fire." -Chanyeol

"I'm your light!" Baekhyun said turning on a light bulb.

"I have the power of lightning" -Chen.

"I'm guessing Lay has the power to heal?" -Me

Lay nodded and smiled. "And Sehun over there has the power to control wind." Lay said.

"Wow it sounds so cool. So you can't use your powers infront of other humans?" -Me

"We aren't suppose to but we do secretly" Chen laughed.

At that moment DO and Luhan walked in with my food. They placed it infront of me and I started eating.

"Come on guys we have to go to school" Suho said getting up from the couch.