The Interview

Interviewer: Hello everyone, today we're here with a special guest, a demon girl! We're going to learn how her life differs from ours and much more!

Interviewer: Hello, so what is your name?

Me: Hi my name is Lia I'm a demon.

Interviewer: What do you mean you're a demon could you explain it better?

Me: So I was born like a normal human, although I had a tail, horns but no wings yet they appear when a demon reaches puberty, mine are pretty small, I can barely shake them but I cannot fly.

Interviewer: interesting, can you show us your tail? I don't see any horns.

Me: Yes I don't have horn nor a tail, my parents were afraid of society, they're Christians aswell so they decided to cut my tail after I was born and my horns too, apparently they knew a priest that knew this guy who sold potions to "cleanse demon features" such as tails, horns and wings, my horns stoped growing and my tail was cut, my wings however started growing but I don't think they will grow more than this.

Interviewer: Are people afraid of you? Do you feel like you get treated differently?

Me: I don't know if people are afraid but I do notice looks, people tend to look back when they pass me or even stare at me, makes me a bit uncomfortable but I guess I just have to deal with it.

Interviewer: What about your friends or partners?

Me: Well I do have friends that support me a lot, if someone stares too much they'll stare back in a menacing way, it's hard because I just wanna be treated like every body else but I guess that's impossible for a demon, as for my partner... well let's just say they summoned me. They love me very much and I can't take my eyes of them, whenever I see them I just wanna jump to they're arms, but when I do that I tend to soar a bit and it's kind of... embarrassing.

Interviewer: Are you planning on removing the wings? The teeth maybe?

Me: Well for now I want to keep them because it's a part of me, I'm not afraid of being myself, as for the teeth they can be annoying while eating... I have to think about that.

Interviewer: Alright that's all the time we have thank you for coming!

Me: You're welcome!