A memory or a dream

Your Pov.

I blinked my eyes open and looked around. I was laying on my back in grass.

???: Come on (Y/N) you can do better than that. Can't you?

No. It can't be. I started to cry.

Me: Dad?

Dad: Why are you crying sweety? What happened?

As soon as he got close a launch myself tackling him hugging tightly, sobbing into his shirt. He just hugged me back and rubbed my back.

Me: you're okay?

Dad: of course I'm fine. You're strong no doubt but it takes more than a few hits to hurt me.

What? I look down and realize that I'm little. Is this a dream? Or was all that a nightmare?

Dad: You ready sweetie?

He had gotten up and held his hand out to me. I smiled a grabbed his hand. As soon as he pulled me up I wasn't around grass anymore. I was in a small cage with a boy about my size. I hurd a loud band and looked up. Dad was bloody and tied up to a chair that had just been thrown to the floor. I started shaking the bar's.

Me: STOP IT! LET HIM GO YOU ASS HOLES HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!

A man came up to me. He unlocked the cage. I went to stab him with his knife but I was stoped. But by what? I slowly looked down not being able to move. There was a shadow holding me still. I looked into his eyes.

Man: This kids got spunk Marada. Let's see how much she still has after she watches this.

He grabbed me and draged me over to dad. He stopped just before I could reach him. He nodded to two others.

Dad: Let. Her. Go. Now.

Dad sounded strong even though he looked weak. One of the men pulled dad up with the chair while the other came over and started... Taking out his eyes. Dad started shaking a little.

Me: NO!!! STOP IT!! PLEASE!!!!

They made me watch it all. Till he died. Just before he died the man let me go. I ran to dad and hugged him tightly. He whispered.

Dad: remember your bed time story. You need to...

He just stopped. You started crying and shaking him.

Me: I NEED TO WHAT!?! DAD!!! WAKE UP!! PLEASE!!

Man: Not so mouthy now kid are you?

That's it. I ran towards him and grabbed his knife stabbing him in the eye and running to the boy.

???: (Y/N)... (Y/N) wake up.

I shot up out of bed grabbing the persons arm twisting it backwards and useing my knee to hold them down.

??? Muffled: kid it's me.

Me: Naruto?

Naruto Muffled: yeah.

I let him up. And sat next to him.

Me: Sorry.

Naruto: Bad dream?

Me: Bad memory.

Naruto: Yeah. I can understand that. If you want we can talk about it.

I nodded my head no.

Naruto: Okay... Well how about the fox that won't stop staring at me or is that a glare?

Me: It's a glare. He's fine Bandit don't worry.

Bandit was in the far side of the room looking at Naruto. He wagged his tail as soon as I said that and ran over to me jumping up on my lap.

Naruto: well that was different.

Me: what?

Naruto: He was all scary animal a second ago but as soon as yoy said one word he became like a puppy.

Me: that's what a spirit is like.

Naruto: a spirit huh?

Me: yeah a spirit.