Ch. 11: the talk and plans

((I need to stop apologizing for not updating bc i need to know that this is just for fun and on my own time like i literally make up chapters as i go there is no plan))

Finally after a week of Mr. Henderson being gone and coming back with a slight tan and a bumper sticker taliking about florida your family was able to settle down, Right as he came in the door Mr. Henderson took you aside and told you that he was gonna respect your decisions and whatever made you happy made him happy. It would have felt good if it weren't for the fact he kept hinting about how bad your decision was. It finally stopped when mom got to talk to him.

Mark's been over to the house a few times since then and has had to avoid your step-father all together. He's tooken naps in your room and envies your red LED lights. Mark loves that you have a passion for reading and gave you a lengthy list of novels. All fanatsy amd one steamy romance he was flustered about. That was another thing, you started giving Mark compliments and being sweet to him and everytime it's ended him. You could play with his hair and he'd be fast asleep, he liked muder mysteries like you (said David got him hooked). 

Mark talked about his friends alot, and never any bad things. It is sad to say that surprised you because of the petty insults he has thrown over the while. Turns out he's just defensive and gaurding... except around you. You liked that you could be there for him. You felt needed.

Barry and David have been handling it better then before. Barry would tease you both and make faces that you got a kick out of. David would constantly try to set up dates from tv shows and now your's & Mark's calender is filled with future dates. At this point in time you and David seemed to become really good friends. He was practically another brother and all you had to say was that he's baby. You've only had him for two months but if anybody hurt him you would kill everyone and yourself. Other then all of this, these three boys were major dweebs. But they were your dweebs.

It was after your bed routine and texting Mark goodnight that your mom came to knock on your door. She effortlessly made her way into the room and sat at your desk. She prompted you to sit on your bed.

"Now, lately I've been realizing that you and Mark have been getting serious." You made to interupt her but she put her hand up. She was serious mom now.

"I am so glad! Really, I am, but I need you to know that it's ok to take things slow."

"Ew mom, what?" You scrunched your face up.

"I've already talked to his mom and she cannot stop talking about how beter he's been doing! He doesn't get smart with her, he's willing to do more stuff and he has not stopped talking about you!" Your mother gave a look and you could feel your face go red.

"Okay, why are you telling me this?" She clasped her hands together and jumped up.

"His family is coming over for dinner!" *Commence jazz hands* 

"What? Mom no!"

"Calm down, it'll be fun!"

"It'll be awkward!" Your mom clapped her hands to quite you.

"The peter's are coming over and you are gonna like it! You will have alone time with Mark, you will dress nice and when dinner is done you will come down to talk to his parents." You flopped onto the bed and tucked yourself into the covers. You groaned.

"Ffffiiinne"

"Good, now sweet dreams hun." She gave you a kiss on your forehead and shut the door. You layed there swathed in darkness. You pulled out your phone.

Y/n: hey d

Y/n: d? You awake?

Y/n: D?!

David😇: Sorry, was helping granma with the dishes 

David😇: wassup?

Y/n: got fam dinner plans. Once i get the deets you in?

David😇:GASP YEAS! I WOULD LOVE DINNER!!!!😇😀😀😹😹😹😹😺😺🙈🙉🙊💩👶

David😇: gotta tell my granma though so she knows to eat with frendz. Dont want her alone :)

Y/n: aight bet, see you then. Night night

David😇:😄😃😆😇😉😍😙😗😙😱😲🙋🙍🙌😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻GOODNIGHT!!!!

You smiled to yourself wickedly. Whose got dinner plans now huh?

(I know it aint that long but i tried. I gave marks fam a fake last name so that isnt real. I like to think that david uses emoticons to the max when hes excited about stuff

Bye lovelies 😇)