Chapter 3

Cross POV

    Dream had asked me if I wanted to stay with him in the Sun Empire! I didn't want to cause any trouble though so I just offered I would go back to my house and stay there instead. However, he kept pushing me to say and at this point I didn't want to make him upset so I just said. "Whatever you want dream." As I said that his eyes lit up as he said. "Then it's decided! I'll call a meeting!" I wasn't too sure how people from his empire would react but I was happy about having a chance to stay with him, I still can't beleive i've fallen in love with him. I thought as some purple blush hinted at my face. Dream must have notice because he said "Hey Cross? Why is your face all purple?" Making me blush a whole lot more. "I-It's nothing D-Dream." I mentally scolded myself for stuttering. "Oh! Ok then! I'm going to go get Ink and Blue to help me set up the meeting! You can stay here if you want." Dream said. "Uh, sure then" I said. "He's adorable" I accidently said outline in just a whisper.

Dream's POV

    I started heading into the hall but before I left I heard cross say something. I couldn't quite hear what he had said so I decided to leave it be. I went over too ink's room and knocked then went to Blue's room and knocked. Once they were both out of their rooms Blue said in a cheery voice "What do you need dream?" So I replied with "Nothing much, but I need to have a meeting with the castle staff. Including you two!" They both looked very confused but started to gather the castle staff into one room where we were going to talk about cross who was going to be staying in the castle.

Ink's POV

    Why does dream want to call a meeting? I questioned myself. Never the less I started gathering the maids while Blue went to get our chefs and guards. Before I left I saw dream go back into his room. I figured he just needed some notes or something so I didn't ask.

~Time skip~

    Me and Blue aswell as some some of our guards were sitting in a front row waiting for Dream to come and say whatever was so important for everyone to know. Suddenly Dream came into the room with a cloaked person? Maybe it was a new member of the castle staff and they were really important or something? I hope this meeting wasn't just for nothing.

Cross POV

    I was in a cloak behind dream so that noone would see it was me until dream talked to everyone. Dream started talking to everyone while I was standing next to him with my arms crossed(sorry I had too-) "Everyone we have someone new that will be staying here at the castle with us!" Dream said "And once I show you who it is I want noone to freak out. Understood?" Dream continued with a face that kinda freaked even me out. Everyone looked at dream with an "Yes sir" type of expression because I'm guessing they were too scared to talk. "Alright cross you can take your hood off" he whispered to me. As I took off my hood revealing the moon symbal on my face some gasps could be heard from everyone and you could see the fear in their eyes. "Everyone this is Cross. He has left my brother and is now staying with us here in the castle. Understood?" Dream said. Everyone nodded their head slowly starting to leave the room. Before me and Dream could leave this skeleton with an ink splotch on his cheek came up to dream as they started having a convorsation. I decided not to listen in as this one skeleton with a blue scarf that had the Sun Empire's symbol ran towards me asking about me and Dreams realationship for some reason. I just decided to go along with it and answer the shorter skeleton.

Ink's POV

    Was Dream seriously about to let someone from the Moon Empire stay here at the castle!? What if he's only gained dreams trust just to backstab him and tell Nightmare everything about us. I can't let that happen so as Dreams friend I decided to go talk to him.

~After About 20 Minutes of Conversation~

    "You know what Dream? I'll give him a chance. But one wrong move and he's out ok?" Ink said. "Ok Ink!" Dream said with a happy and hopeful expression.

Dreams POV

    I was happy noone was too unhappy with cross staying here! I hoped that it wouldn't be bad and it wasn't! Cross is just going to be staying in my room for now though. "Hey cross! Come with me!" I said grabbing his hand. His face turned purple for some reason but I continued to drag him into the garden. I wanted to show him the garden because it was one of my favorite places in the while castle! When we got there I had him sit next to me by a little pond area that had a bunch of different flowers. We talked for a little bit before I asked. "Do you know how to make flower crowns?!" He shook his head and said no so I decided to show him and we decided too make each other one! I loved being around Cross. I have no idea why but, when I'm around him my soul feels funny and my face always seems to heat up a bit. I enjoyed his company!

    I finishedddddd -^- hope you enjoyed the 3rd part- it probably sucks buttt- I enjoyed making it- I love cream so much-

    I have way too many ideas for this little trashy story of mine ;-; send help- XD shoot I forgot to make that bold- oh well -^-

Word count- 1000