1-lemon boy

3rd person POV

David was walking through the camp as all of a sudden max and his two friends were starting a fire, Preston being Preston was screaming a lot

David was running as he started to put out the fire, he turned to see max Nikki and Neil walking away laughing

David smiled slightly as he saw max smiling, he sighed as he wanted to know his past

He sighed as he got an idea! Campbell must have met his parents so David could ask for him to make another parents day but just for max!

David went up to Campbell, "hello! I was wondering if you could tell me max's parents phone number?"

Campbell handed him a phone number as he was busy helping Gwen with the kids, by that I mean just watch TV

David started to dial the phone number, someone picked up "who the hell is this?!" David said back happily "this is max's camp consoler David!" The other person said "and why did you call me exactly?"

David said "well I was wondering if you could come to camp with your wife for a day so we could show what all max has learned at camp!" The other person stayed silent as he finally said "be there tomorrow..."

Then the phone hung up, David thought to tell all the campers to get ready for max's parents for tomorrow

Max's POV

David had gathered up everyone to the ness hall he said excited "alrighty campers tomorrow max's parents will be coming!" I felt surprised I stayed silent as Nikki said "yeah...why didn't his parents come?!.."

I put up my hood as I felt tears coming down my face... I wiped them off as I groaned saying to David "why the fuck just my parents?" David said "well max its because they didn't come last time..."

I groaned as I knew the next day would be hell...soon people will know what I go throw...

Hey admin here! I just wanted to say sorry because I keep making way too much stories but I promise I will keep up on most of them!