{21}

TW: ABUSE

2 days later, i woke up to see mattia on his phone. it was his last day with me... my dad is coming back tomorrow.

"good morning," i said. he looked over at me and smiled.

"good morning," he replied.  i smiled back and threw the covers off of me, swinging my legs over to the floor. i stood up and pain immediately started shooting through my legs.

"shit," i mumbled.

"what's wrong?" mattia asked.

"nothing," i replied.  if i was being honest, i was super fucked up from last night, but i didn't want to add to his ego.

"you're sore aren't you?" he asked, stretching and laying his phone on his chest.  a smirk rested on his face.

"not at all," i said, making my way to the bathroom slowly.

"why are you limping then?" he yelled as i turned the corner. i rolled my eyes and smirked, entering the bathroom. i went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, and washed my face, then made my way back to my bedroom. mattia was in the middle of getting dressed.

"what are we doing today?" i asked as i looked over his body while he slipped his shirt on.

"do you want to go see a movie with everyone?"

"yeah, that sounds good."

***

"guys, guys, what movie do you want to see?" i asked, "we got sonic, doctor doolittle, the new mutants," i gasped.

"what?"

"MULAN. even though i'm pissed mushu and li shang's fine ass aren't in it."

"he's a fictional cartoon character but ok," mattia said.

"maybe, but his dick game is probably still more powerful than yours."

"ooh-hooo, damn," kairi said, covering his mouth with his fist.

"shut the fuck up," mattia said. robert raised his hand for a fist bump and i pounded it.

"we both know that's not true," mattia said.

"i beg to differ."

"you didn't last night."

"ooh-"

"so, are we seeing mulan?" vic asked, cutting the conversation off.

"you already know i'm down," i said. the boys looked iffy. i sucked my teeth.

"fine, we got top gun: maverick, wonder woman, bad boys for life, a quiet place 2, bloodshot and tenet."

"mulan is still my top choice," taylor said.

"same," i said.

"i don't really care," kairi said.

"thank you kairi."

"fine," mattia said, giving in.  i ordered the tickets, then got yelled at by mattia for paying for them.

***

"what do you guys want?" i asked everyone as we stood in line waiting.

"we should get two large popcorns. and i'm getting a slushee."

"yeah, same."

"okay, everyone order and i'll pay," i said.

"woah woah, slow your roll," mattia said.