Your Doom Awaits... Or Does It?

"Faster!" Bowser yelled as his minions continued pushing the device over and behind Peach's Castle. It was nearing midnight and you were getting ready to go to bed. Before you did though, you texted Mario goodnight. And you were gladly replied back with a 'Night sweetie!'

Little did you know that Mario's instincts had kicked in and he was running over to Peach's Castle.

The Shadow Queen looked out the window to see a bunch of Bowser's minions hauling the device to the back of the castle. "Perfect. That putrid (Your name) will never know what hit her." She said to herself as she climbed down a vine that had grown along the walls of the castle.

"It's here Shadow Queen." Bowser chuckled evilly. But unfortunately for both Bowser and Shadow Queen, Mario was on his way to once again save the day and put an end to Peach's rage.

"We must fire at midnight. (Your name) will do just fine in Parakoopa Heaven." Shadow Queen laughed but was cut off course by Mario's foot colliding with her face. Shadow Queen got knocked to the ground, wide eyed and heart pounding with fear.

Mario stood tall, sweat covering his face and rage coursing through his veins. "What do you think you're doing Peach?!" Mario yelled. "I...I just wanted us to be together forever..." Peach said.

"By killing my best friend?"

"(Your name) was getting in the way!"

"The only thing that's getting in the way is our relationship Peach. We are through." Mario said, and Peach's heart broke. Peach went back to her old self again. "And as for you Bowser. You have no authority here at all. You rule the Lava Lands. Get out, and take your device with you." Mario narrowed his eyes as Bowser gulped, quickly pushing the dooms day device away. Bowser and his minions ran back home, and for now were not heard of since Mario's triumph with saving the day.

Peach and Mario were through, so that meant more time for you and Mario to hang out.

"I love you (Your name)." Mario smiled and hugged you gently, kissing your cheek. You blushed and giggled, kissing Mario back. "I love you too Mario."

The End.

____________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey-o people! I hope you enjoyed the second last part of this story. Yeah you're all probably wondering "But Shyguylover! The story's complete! How can there be another ending?" This is why God created EPILOGUES! :D Yup, gonna make a twist ending. But not yet. I'm tired. Going to bed. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! :)