Top 10 Joshifer Fanfics

Here are the top 10 Joshifer fanfics, filled with many reasons to ship Joshifer!

66. Speak | Joshifer
Author: rossness
Source: Wattpad
Rating: NR

Seems simple. He confesses his feelings, and she realizes that she's loved him all along. But somehow, trouble seems to find Jen and Josh no matter how much they fight it. Distrust has become and issue and they both become unwitting victims of heartbreak. Fate might've brought them together, but it's the people around them that want to tear them apart!

67. Secret Love (Joshifer)
Author: im_fanvergent
Source: Wattpad
Rating: PG-13

Josh and Jen have had many ups and downs in their relationship when they were dating and even when they were just friends. Through everything they have managed to always find there way back to each other's arms. It's no doubt their love is real, but when rumors start and Nick gets in the way AGAIN, will they be able to last or will their relationship and friendship finally come crashing down.

68. Sunkissed | Joshifer
Author: rossness
Source: Wattpad
Rating: PG-13

The ultimate legacy to leave behind is someone who you will love you forever. That could be the case here, but Jen and Josh aren't so lucky. With only three months before her first year of college, Jen needs to decide if Josh will be constant in her life. But between four competitive brothers, jealous friends, and long, sunny days, there is no way of telling. Through fights, tears, and affliction, Jen outlasts the beach and the ocean, and finds her own eternal summer in Josh.

69. Joshifer - Summer
Author: erinbaconxx
Source: Wattpad
Rating: PG-13

When Jen and josh start to develop feelings for eachother, will they confess? Or are they too scared to risk their precious friendship?

70. I Loved You All Along - A Joshifer Fanfiction (recommended by @oooio333)
Author: lurkinginthecorner
Source: Tumblr
Rating: M/NC-17

Josh and Jen have been best friends ever since they started working together. But when they realize they're deeply attracted to each other, will they let stubbornness and fear keep them from happiness? Or will they find a way to break the guarding walls they've built around them and overcome the multiple obstacles to their relationship?

71. Secret Love [Joshifer]
Author: Joshifersecrets
Source: Wattpad
Rating: Unrated

Am I? No. No! Jen! You can't! Wait. I might. I can. I'm single. I'm falling for Josh. I'm really falling for him.

72. Slow It Down, A Joshifer Fan Fic
Author: OhhMockingjayyy
Source: Fanfiction.net
Rating: M

73. Real or Not Real - A Joshifer Fanfic
Author: luvjhutch2000
Source: Wattpad
Rating: PG-13

In this story, Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence are best friends and they are going to Atlanta to shoot their next movie, Catching Fire. While they are shooting this movie, they both start to develop feelings for each other. To get together they have many obstacles to cross. Do you think they will get together without any problems?

74. A Bond ( A Joshifer Fanfic )
Author: JoshiferShipper4ever
Source: Wattpad
Rating: PG-13

Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence have been best friends. Will some unexplained feelings affect their friendship? Read on to find out...

75. Silence - Joshifer
Author: hungergamesj
Source: Wattpad
Rating: PG-13

What would happen when Jen broke up with Nick? Would he try to get her back? And what about Josh? Would he stay friends with Jen or does something else happen? This isn't just a love sotry. This is a Joshifer love story!

Okay, those were some of my favorite Joshifer fanfics!