Chapter 1: The reborn

MAIYU'S POV

"Please don't leave me! Come back!" I yelled trying to let go from the tight grip that was holding me.

"I can't Maiyu! I promised him that I won't let you near him! He wants to kill you!" A guy said but I couldn't see his face it was blurry.

"But they'll die. I rather die for them!" I cried kneeling on the floor.

"Get her away from here!" A guy yelled.

The guy that was holding me lifted me up and carried me on his shoulders while he flew away from the rest. I cried and cried but it didn't do anything.

"Stay here, you'll be safe hiding here." He left me inside a room then left outside the window. My eyes were so watery that I didn't know where I was. All I heard was my parents arguing.

"We have to get out of here for awhile. Or else he will find her and hunt her down."

*Ring Ring*

I woke up from a strange dream again. I've been having the same nightmare. Some nights, I would wake up in the middle of the night sweating even though it's freezing. Or some nights, I'll wake myself up screaming or crying....

>>>

Hi, my name is Maiyu and I'm only 19 years old. My mom and dad are archeologists so they mostly travel around the world trying to dig up graveyards or dirts. I'm usually left alone for months or even years but I'm used to it.

I go to school with my best friend Kyrie. We have been best friend for 10 years now. Her parents and mine were childhood friends as well but they weren't reunited until my family moved in this town 10 years ago.

"Maiyu? Come on! We are gonna be late for school!" Kyrie said entering our house and walking in my room.

Luckily I've been awake 20 minutes ago and dress already. I was just putting on my make up.

"You are here early" I said to Kyrie while I pack my bag.

"Well cuz I woke up early haha. Besides gives us more time to walk slowly." She said

We walk to school everyday, it was only a mile away from my house, so it only took us about 30 minutes of walk. We entered school and most of the students were already inside.

"Kyrie, I just need to go to my locker to get my book ok?" -Me

"Alright! Be careful haha." -Kyrie

I gave her a look and left. Sometimes she can be dramatic haha.

I opened my locker and grabbed my book but then I heard girls whispering next to me.

"Omg they are so cute" one girl said to her friend.

I turned around and of course I see the pack. Yes I call them pack because they are always together. For girls being together all the time is not weird but for guys it gets suspicious.

One of them caught my eye and it was Oh Sehun. Some students here said that he's the most baddest one because he doesn't listen to anyone at all. He doesn't even listen to his hyungs. But his outside appearance was different. He looks so innocent, kind, gentle, and obedient but deep inside is evil, annoying, arrogant, and stubborn. Everyone is inlove with him and his group even I was. I admit it, there was something about Sehun that makes me want to know him more.

Suddenly, Luhan came infront of me. It made me hit my back against the wall.

"Hey Maiyu, who are you staring at huh?" He said as he trapped me between his arms.