Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

WARNING: I SPOIL THE ENTIRE THING SO DON'T CONTINUE UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE OR YOU'VE ALREADY WATCHED IT. 

WARNING YOU!!!

Ugh ok then, good luck

Ok.....first off I LOVED IT. It was amazing and I liked the fact that Menma was just so kind and could talk to everyone else by using a book and ahhh. It was so sad when she died, like ouch. It took me so long to finish this anime, and it's only 11 episodes long, I started it back in likeeeee....Febuary? I suck I know, but I finally finished and let's say my eyes are now dry and I could barely breathe through my nose at all. I freaking panicked when I saw Menma was STILL there after they set off the firework, like how is that not her wish?? But then it showed Jinta's mom and she apparently made a promise to her. The fact she wrote letters to everyone saying what she loved about them and then it shows Jinta's....MY GOD I LOST IT EVEN BEFORE THAT. "We are playing Hide N' Seek." That just broke me. I really wished she DIDNT FREAKING DIEEEE. She loved himmmm and he loved herrrrr, like, why you gotta do me like that? They shouldve gotten togetherrr. And they all talked about how selfish they were, man that made me cry too! Im glad they saw they were being selfish and all that but Im still very mad at Yukiatsu for trying to re-enact that scene like dude. Wtf. You dont do that. Anywaysss, I give this anime a 1000000/10 just cuz it made me cry and also I loved the story and animation and development in the characters in just 11 episodes!