A Simple Lie

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is bad, I wrote this at 4 AM  because I can't sleep

POV - 3rd Person

Mineta grabbed his things and headed out of his house. Today was gonna be a sad day, due to the fact that he couldn't see Ally in the morning. He decided to give her some space, after all that's happened with Denki and such.

After a long time of thinking, Mineta was facing right at U.A. He sighed, remembering he had no friends to go to.

But suddenly, Mineta had an idea to get back at his ex-best friend. A lie was all he needed. A simple lie.

Mineta ran to the bathroom and went into a stall. He pulled some of his mom's old make up out of his bag. He had this because he needed to at least try to look nice for his girlfriend.

Taking out a certain brush, he applied it to his face, using his phone camera to make sure it looks good.

A few minutes later, Mineta was left with a convincing bruised cheek. That being said, Mineta ran to the principal with his fake injury.

He slammed open the door, pretending to be out of breath. Principal Nezu stared at him.

"Principal Nezu!" Mineta yelled, then took a moment to catch his breath. "Denki punched me in the face!"

Principal Nezu gasped slightly, "Let me see". He quickly went towards Mineta, and inspected his so called bruise.

All of the sudden, Principal Nezu walked toward the window, and then opened it. Then he walked back to Mineta and drop kicked him out the window.

Mineta started falling, until he fell into a tree. He knew that Principal Nezu didn't believe him. But why? His bruise was super convincing.

He sighed, just hoping he wouldn't get suspended. Or worse, expelled.

Minutes later of trying to climb down from the tree, Mineta finally managed to get himself down. He went to class, making it on time. Everyone else was there staring at him, except for one person.

"MINETAAAAAA!" A scream could be heard coming by the door.

An angry Uraraka ran inside, coming right up to Mineta. She slapped him right in the face, as hard as she could. Nobody messes with Uraraka. Mr. Aizawa watched as his student slapped another student, but he could care less about Mineta and his bad breath.

Uraraka slapped him once more, before heading to her seat.

"Hi, Deku!" She greeted Midoriya as usual.

Mineta stood there in awe. "A girl just slapped me?!" Was all he could think about. "Girls were supposed to love me!" He quickly headed to his seat, ignoring the giggling across the room.

Word Count: 451