Disclaimer

Thanks for choosing my book to read. It's really annoying honour. I hope you will have good time reading my book.

Votes:
If you like the book and story, please vote for I get to know you are liking it and it will appreciate me to write more.

Comments:
Comments are really appreciated you can comment your views, thoughts and suggestions. You can also give me advise and constructive criticism. But yes, please don't bash me if you don't like anything. You can tell me in polite way, as I said criticism is always appreciated. If you will comment than it will be great help for me.

Follow:
Follow is most appreciated. If you like my book, my way writing, my thoughts than you can follow me to get announcements about this book ND for my further books too. (I will follow back, and read your book too.)

Friendship:
More better. You all are invited to be my friend. I would love to talk with you guys. My pms, message boards and comment boxes are always open for you guys.

Share:
Guys if you like this book don't forget to share it with your friends.

Thanks guys for reading Author's note too.

This beautiful cover and edits are made by sidneetloverYou guys can check out her cover shop

You guys can check out her cover shop. She is really a sweetheart. Babe thank you so much.