Chapter 3

Sammy's POV

I have to admit,

Aja is a bitch.

She sat in my seat and she's a snobby rich kid. She probably gets everything handed to her. Explaining the Lamborghini. I was only eyeing her at lunch because she sat a table away. And I think she was hitting on Shawn.

"Dude," Gilinsky said, "that new girl is hot. I'm gonna go try to get her number." He walked over to her table, and came back with a slip of paper. There were no numbers, only words.

He smiled as he looked down at the paper. It slowly faded as he read on.

"This is school, not match.com" he read aloud.

I looked over at her "crew". They laughed

"This the first time a girl didn't instantly fall in love with me." Gilinsky said

"Mission failed." I laughed

Aja walked past my table, with her posey right behind.

"I'd hit that." Taylor said

"Dude, she's a bitch." I said to him

"Not from my perspective."

"You don't have a perspective. All you care about is cars, and bandanas."

"True." He confessed

________
________

Shawns POV

Aja was actually really nice. I'm not hitting on her, because I already have an amazing girlfriend. Friendship may be an option. If only Sammy didn't screw it all up.

I walked into fourth period, sitting next to Julia. Adyson walked in with Hayes, sitting in front of us.

The rest of the students filled the room as class begun.

"Today you will be assigned a project. It will be over a topic of your choice. The rubric will be passed out. Get started!" Me and Julia got the rubric and decided to do ours on how the Earth was made.
_________
*end of the day*

I drove home, and saw a trailer in the drive way. I thought he was kidding about the horse thing!

"Dad! What are you doing?!" I yelled

"Getting horses. We live on a big section of land."

"Now I'm a rich kid with a horse." I mumbled

"Now that's a beauty! Aja, come look at her!" My dad called

I looked over my shoulder to see a white mustang. My eyes went wide. She was stunning."

"Tack her up and break her in." My dad handed me the reigns.

I put on her saddle pad, then the saddle. Maybe few other horses were put into the barn, but I liked the mustang.

She spooked a few times, but she was great. I took a picture then sent it in the group message with Adyson, Julia, and Spencer.

"Coming over now~J"
"^^~S"
"It's like a giraffe with a stubby neck and no spots!~ A"

I laughed at Adyson's comment. About an hour later, Julia's car pulled up, with Adyson and Spencer too.

"Wow! Your house is huge!" Spencer said

"I wanna ride a stub necked giraffe!" Yelled Adyson

I hopped off of Destiny's (the horse) back, and tied her to the post.

Adyson picked a bay quarter horse, Julia picked a blue roan thoroughbred gelding, and Spencer picked a pinto stallion.

We rode through the woods for about an hour, then my phone started to ring. Unknown.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hi, Aja. It's me, Sammy, can I talk to you."

"I'm busy." I ended the call, then shut off my phone.

"Who was that?" Asked Adyson

"Sammy."

"Oh."

"I'll race y'all to the barn!" Julia yelled as she urged her horse forwards.

Destiny got a burst of speed, leaving the others in the dust.

_________
_________
Obviously, Destiny and I won. After the others left, I fed and watered the others.

"Hey new girl." A voice said

"Sammy?! How did you find my house!" I yelled

"I have connections." He smirked

"Why are you here?" I said as I brushed off a black gelding.

"To apologize."

"For..."

"Being a total douche today in class."

"Hold this." I handed him the reigns to the gelding.

"Horses, huh?" He said as he pet the horse

"My dad has a buisness."

"Listen," he started

"What?"

He leaned in and smashed his lips onto mine.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

__________
__________
__________

<3 :)