NINETEEN

"Sissy!!!"

My overprotective brother voice echoed all over the hospital hall even he not closer with me but his sound clearly can be heard. He rushing stomping into my room like the doctor told him that I'm nearly going to dead.

I swear, he worried face making myself laugh at certain point, seriously I talked his face really ugly but I love him. No doubting myself.

"Hey Sissy, how can this happened? Oh my god, your lips. Why were you biting your lips like that hard? Huh? San, are you not feeding my little piggy last night?" He holding my face as he check all over me and take his eyes into San and asked a very idiot question.

This dumbhead...

"Oppa, it's not his fault. Can you stop being like this? You embarassing me as your sister." I looking at the all faces in my room. A doctor and two nurses checking me up and they laughing a little behind when seeing how annoying my brother was right now 

"Oh— fine. But, san seriously you know that she love eating then why you not giving her a full meal? She look skinny once she getting into hospital." He accused San out of sudden and make me put my palm on my face.

Can someone just stop him, I needed it.

"I— sorry. Are you hungry, seohyun? I will bring you a food like— a lot of food?" He sarcastically asked me while giving Seonghwa a damn look.

"Oppa!!! Just stop it now I'm not hungry seriously and please it's not like I'm dying okay? Em— sorry Dr.Mikhayla, can you told this weird man that I'm totally fine or he never stop." I said and looking at the doctor who was standing right there observing Seonghwa acting the whole time. She just smiling soft at me and nodded her head.

"Mr.Park, your sister is doing fine and nothing you need to worried with. She can discharge anytime soon or maybe now? But of course after I checked everything." She calmly said to us and Seonghwa just nodded his head in embarrassment.

___

"Oppa, did mom knows about me?" I asked him when we are on our way to the house.

I sit at the back seat with Seonghwa while San driving his car. Seonghwa wanted to drive at first but San refused it because he said Seonghwa must be tired before coming here.

Well, he supposed to stay at his campus but he asked an immediately leave just for me.

"Of course, she did. You don't know how worried she was that time I told her." He replied me and his eyes still examining his phone. I suddenly with a quick pace raising my hand to hit his arm hard as he hissed a bit.

"What wrong with you? You always hitting someone with a sudden. It's fucking hurt, okay?!!!" He yelling at me and narrowed his eyes to me and his hand slowly rubs at the part I was hitting just now.

"I told you right— if anything happened just don't telling her, I don't want her to be worried about me, because that will be a burden to her." I said with my sad voice and looking away from his eyes.

"Sissy look, she's was our mom— Your mom. Whatever happened even you just got a little cut or anything she will worried because that's what a people called mom's material. Please, don't ever thinking that the thing will burden her." He sternly said to me while his hand reached mine and squeezing it soft.

I just hummed for respond. Well, he's right all the mom in the world will get worried as her when they found out that their little precious getting hurt.

"Oh yeah San— they will come over here soon." Seonghwa suddenly spoke up to San.

"They?" San asking him back and glancing a little at the back sight mirror.

"The boys I mean." Seonghwa replied the question from a clueless San.

I turning my head to looking at Seonghwa who was still not leaving his phone even for a second with a shock expression and blinking my eyes a couple times because I feel a little excited when hearing the boys thing.

"They will come over? The boys? Your friend? I mean my friend too?" I eagerly asking seonghwa as I getting closer to him and he just nodded his head before pushing me away in a disgusting way.

"Geez, I thought you will cuddling with me since you got so worried when I'm in a ward." I scoffed.

"That happened earlier and now you just fine though and what would I doing that like right now,right here?" He rolling his eyes and leaving a smirking evils on his lips to me.

"That so mean, Park Seonghwa." I gritted my teeth and scooting away as I crossing my arm over my chest and looking at the outside view.

San just laughing a little when hearing our conversation. No matter how aging we are, we still a kid. That's never change.

___

"So, you guys are something now?"

Seonghwa asking both of us when we reached at home. I looking at San who was sitting down in front of me and he look startled with Seonghwa question. He mouth was going apart like he want to said something but nothing out from him.

"We're not— but we tried to get a better relationship? I mean maybe we can be a friend back, right San?" I said nervous and questioning san too. He just nodded his head and smiling soft at me.

"Okay, I hope everything will going well after this but seriously Sissy you just— do whatever you want and I never stop you. If you both decided to get back, I'm happy with that." He meant it said to me and I suddenly hug him tight as I thanks to him because he understand what I feel right now.

"I just want you to be happy but please take good care of San. He's a good guy for you I admit that one and— don't ever losing him for a second time." He said and pulling me away. I just pouted my mouth as I feel embarrassed about what I've done before.

I'm stupid, I know.

"Don't rough with her, hyung. She doing nothing— people make mistakes and it's not just her make a wrong decision." San interrupted us and spoke up behalf me. I smiling proud to him and said thank you in silence. He just wiggles his brows to me.

"Fine... don't abandoned me, okay? I'm still your friend. Sissy, why not you just going upstairs and take a rest?" He said and suddenly asked me to going to my room.

"What would I doing that?" I frowned at him.

"You're sick, just go take a deep rest and we can have a dinner or whatever together later maybe." He demanding me and push me away.

"Okay, demon." I groan a bit and pick up all my stuff before going upstairs.

San just looking at me with his softest eyes and smiling lovely to me. I just cleared my throat as I feel my cheek started to red and make my way to the stairs. But before that I heard Seonghwa speak with his strict voice to San and I really curious about that.

"San, we need to talk."

"I know what you want to talk about."

They both leaving me at the house alone as I just peeking out to looking at them. What the thing that Seonghwa wanted to said to San? Why they looked serious? My brain working hard as I thinking about this, untill I heard a car engine humming as they wanted to go out from the house and going somewhere.

I shrugging off and walking to my room quietly as I tried to not being a curious cat.

My whole poor brain cell malfunction after KQ drop the members caricature and im so done with all the theories TwT

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMEBACK RN