My stupid boyfriend

Ceo jeon jungkook is a one silly man, he can do things that can also hurt somebody like doing some pranks and stuff but little did he know that his next prank will lead to a bad situation.

He was at his office thinking on what to prank next on his boyfriend, his assistant lisa who is also a homo entered his office and gave the documents to him. He thank her but as lisa was about to leave a plan popped up his mind "lisa wait!" lisa turn around "yes boss?"

"i hope you wouldn't mind doing this for me..." he said "what is it?" she ask "so i'm planning to prank my boyfriend by me cheating him with you" lisa rolled her eyes and sigh "Yah jeon jungkook i'm done playing your stupid pranks, i feel so sorry about tae everytime you made pranks with him and also i have a girlfriend jungkook so i'm sorry" she exclaimed but jungkook didn't let her go through "pleasee lisa, just this one time! me and tae haven't bond together recently pleasee" he beg "and you decided to do it this way?" she gave him a questioning look which jungkook was quite unsure "hmmm....yes?" she sigh and shake his head just agreeing to what jungkook planned since they want him and tae to bond more and reminding Kook how stupid he was and will definitely regret this later "so, how do you planned to do it?".

time skip

Tae was heading towards jungkook's office to bring some lunch when he heard giggles inside the office he went to take a peek and his jaw drop following the lunch that he made his eyes were teary as he saw his boyfriend talking to lisa who is on his lap.

"Kookie?" they both look up as lisa got off from his lap
"tae let me explain!" he quickly went to the crying boy who then slap him "Why?" he was about to hug him but tae push him away and left the room.

"See jungkook? this is why i don't want to interfere, you always make pranks a lot especially to your boyfriend, i agreed doing this so that you will know the word "guilt" means and showing you how people get hurt everytime you made fun with them and don't just stand there go get him!" lisa demanded quite frustrated but he soon followed and went after tae.

The poor boy was now sitting beside the Han river hugging his knees as he buries his tears in it. He stayed like that until it started to rain, he didn't care if he will catch a cold, he just let out all of his tears. He thought the rain had finally stopped as he didn't feel the raindrops pouring on him but he could still hear the noise of a heavy rain, he then look up to be met by his boyfriend whose protecting him with his umbrella, he stood up and was about to leave when jungkook grab him.

"please tae let me explain first" he shove off the younger's arm "you have nothing to explain jungkook i already saw you both and you look happy together!look if you don't want me then just say it i don't want to be hurt anymore!" he continuously cried, his vision went blurry and a sudden headache occurred at him, and the younger notice this "Tae? are you alright??" he ask worriedly, the older didn't respond and instead collapse but luckily jungkook held him "Tae?! wake up!! Taehyung-ah!!" panic filled him up and carried his lover to their car

the next day at jeon residence

Taehyung was lying on their bed, jungkook called out a doctor to check him up and found out that he has a fever jungkook sighed in relief knowing that it wasn't that serious and thank the doctor.
The doctor left about an hour ago and Taekook was now all alone, jungkook sitting beside tae damping a wet towel on his beautiful face to lessen the fever as he admires the boy's facial features "damn i'm so lucky to have you..." he whispered under his breath but the boy was awoken by it.

"baby...." he place the towel on the chair and tried to caress the older's head but tae turned around facing his back at kook "tae i'm sorry....it was a prank" tae looks at him with a 'btch wut the fck?' look "please don't get mad at me i just wanted us to bond together again and believe me lisa and i are nothing she already had a girlfriend"

"and you put it this way huh?" tae sarcastically said
"uhhh yes?" tae slapped him at the arm "YOU STUPID! DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT I WAS WHEN I SAW YOU TWO!! AND THEN YOU JUST SAID THAT ITS JUST A PRANK?!? I AM SO DONE WITH YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME!! I HATE YOU!!" he push him with all of his strength that made him fall from the bed but he was also too quick to recover and kneel down beside Taehyung "please taaeeee i'm sorryyy i know i'm stupid to make pranks that can actually hurt somebody especially you!! i didn't know that i went too far this time and i regret it i'm so sorry baby please forgive me!"

he kept pulling tae's arm begging for forgiveness until tae decided to forgive him "ok fine! i forgive you" jungkook sheepishly smiled and hug tae along kissing him on the face, he didn't care if he catches tae's fever the important is tae forgave him and he will try his best to be more mature "i promise i won't do it again, i love you..." he kisses him on his head as tae patted his back "yeah yeah......but no cuddles and kisses after this" jungkook was sad about it but didn't have a choice since tae was still sick so he agreed.

PrajaktaJadhav513 heeyyy sorry i posted it late we ran out of electricity yesterday and early this morning so i have only used my data but hope u like it💜