'Not' an Apolgy

Megan contemplated going to Normani's to apologize, but all that kept replaying in her head was Normani's calm teary eyed demeanor walking out on her. The recurring flash of that moment replayed whenever Megan thought her guilt was over.

Now mainly the only thing on the young woman's mind is getting HER Normani back. Of course it isn't going to be that simple considering Normani being in her feelings and all. So Megan decided to weight it out, and weight it out she did.

The only problem NOW is Zendaya. The youngest of the girls in the group. She's constantly around Normani taking her on "friend" dates, being extra touchy, and overall just hanging out with the dark skinned girl all the time.

____

"Megan, Normani said- Megan!!!" Zendaya drops to the floor as a vase comes hurdling toward her. "You bitch! Stay away from Normani!" Megan roars picking up Zendaya by her shirt and slamming her up against the door.

The fear in Zendaya's eyes couldn't be miss read for anything else, until she smirked. "I'm not about to fight you over a woman who clearly doesn't want you, and she may not want me either, just know that I'm better for her than you'll ever be. Plus I've never made her cry." Zendaya voices in a mighty tone, which earns her a busted lip from Megan.

Megan lets Zendaya go both girls breathing heavy, Megan's to calm herself from doing anymore damage and Zendaya out of slight fear.

"She just wanted us to have a girls day, she said you seemed lonely. After all you've done to her she still cares about you, I'm just hoping she doesn't fuck herself up anymore than you already have. Normani's outside by the way."  Megan's victorious smile drops as Zendaya wipes away the blood from her lip.

Zendaya turns on her heels opening the door and leaving. Megan sighs punching the door and then immediately running out to explain to Normani. The tall Texan didn't even get a chance to saying anything before she was being shoved back by an angry Normani.

Normani is yes very judgemental and can't hide her facial expressions but she's never angry only a little irritated. While yes Normani and Megan's heights are not compatible, Normani can definitely hold her own.

"What the fuck is wrong with you- Mani- No, Do not 'Mani' me you don't get to call me that and I refuse to let you sweet talk me! So shut your stupid ass up and listen!" Both Zendaya and Megan look taken back about the tone and curse words used from their sweet little Normani.

Normani shoved Megan once again. "I don't care that we use to date and the keywords there are USE. TO! Leave me the fucking alone okay?! Fuck you and your unstable ass, if I want to go out with Zendaya I will, if I wanna fuck Zendaya I will, if I want Zendaya to be my girlfriend she'll be my girlfriend! And do you know why that is Megan? Oh I'm sorry of course you don't. I'm a grown ass woman who doesn't need you to be all in her love life. You-"

The dark skinned woman cuts herself off, breathing in deeply trying to keep from crying. Zendaya comes up behind her backing her up a bit do to Megan's fisted being balled up, Zendaya wasn't sure if Megan was going to swing or not, so it was best if she just stayed right there. "You are an ex. No matter of a fact. You are The Ex I strive to not claim anymore. We're friends nothing more nothing less, you're not a best friend and you're not my girlfriend. You get one more time and if you fuck it up we can go to me not remembering that you even exist." Megan absolutely has no words she's just staring at Normani with a shocked facial expression.

But the brown skinned woman nods. "I'm sorry." She mumbles out next unable to look Normani directly in the eyes. Normani only nods ripping Zendaya's hands away from her waist walking back to the car. Zendaya goes to apologize as well but then Normani honks the horn and in a flash Zendaya is in the car and they're driving off, leaving Megan outside of her house feeling guilty.

_________
Yeah this is the only book I really liked so I guess I'll continue. But I need to know what y'all think willl happen next, or what y'all want to happen next.