Pizza Boys

Eddie huffed sitting back in the driver seat of the Pizza hut company car running his finger through his hair. He pushed it back out of his eyes before putting on the PizzaHut hat and adjusting it tight. This was his last delivery of the night, he was not having the best day as he already had to deal with a Karen who's pizza was 'too cold' and when the manager pretended to make a new one gave the women the same pizza she walked away all pleased. Eddie told his manager it was a hate crime and she was homophobic, his manager just laughed. At this point Eddie was ready to go home and sleep. He wanted nothing more than to rid himself of his greasy clothes, shower and sit on the couch with his cat Persephone and watch Criminal Minds until he passed out. This had become a regular for Eddie since he was on summer break from college. He was barely hanging out with any of his friends and was isolated most of the time. This isolation only got worse after he broke up with his most recent boyfriend, who Eddie though was great but just not exciting enough, plus he watched Greys Anatomy unironically... like seriously who does that? But besides that Eddie didn't have any issue being alone. He texted his friends Bill and Mike almost every night but they had very busy lives and he wasn't surprised that they could never manage to all be free at once. Eddie liked being alone to an extent, he liked being able to go home and sit in silence with his cat. Although he had to admit to himself that he wouldn't mind the company of a boyfriend. It had been a few months since Eddie did anything romantic or sexual with another person and it was starting to get a bit frustrating.

Before Eddie got distracted fantasizing about Shermar Moore barging into his apartment and pinning him to the wall with his strong muscular arms he got out of the car walking over to the passenger seat and pulling out the single pepperoni pizza. Eddie looked at the receipt name 'Beverly Marsh' it wrote in bold black letters. Eddie knew Beverly, she was a frequent customer and they talked a lot whenever she ordered. She practically knew Eddie's schedule better than he did and always ordered right before he got off so that they could talk and Eddie wouldn't get in trouble. She was nice and Eddie enjoyed talking to her, she was so easy to talk to that Eddie sometimes found himself telling her too much. For example she knows every detail of Eddie's breakup and attempts at dating, which Eddie's bestfriends didn't even really know about. So Eddie was glad that his last order was Beverly and not some white 50 year old man with 20 kids who asked Eddie if he was even old enough to be driving and Eddie would have to reply with 'please sir im 22,' and then only receiving a $1 tip from the stingy man. Eddie hated his job but it was the best he could do while he was still in college.

As Eddie closed the door of the car he noticed a Domino's Pizza delivery car had pulled up behind him.

'Oh great' Eddie thought. 'Just ignore them.' The last thing Eddie needed was an immature teenager making fun of Eddie and saying something about them being rival pizza places and boasting about how Dominos was better and yada yada. It was quite sad how many times this was an issue for Eddie. He began to make his way up to the house when he noticed that the Dominos guy was also heading in the same direction.

"Please dont be going to the same house" Eddie sighed, reaching the porch quickly and pressing the doorbell as fast as he could hoping Beverly would answer and tell the dominos guy that this was the wrong house. Unfortunately for Eddie the Dominos pizza guy was in fact going to the same house. He stood awkwardly next to Eddie with his pizza in his hand. Eddie couldn't help but look over at him. He was tall, around 6'3", significantly taller than Eddie, which already frustrated Eddie as he was very very insecure about his height. He had on his Domino's uniform and his hair was pulled back into a small bun and the occasional curl popped out from the places where it was slightly too short. He had these large thick glasses that Eddie could automatically tell the boy was blind as a bat. He had an amazing jawline that was littered in beauty marks and cheek bones that he could literally use to cut the pizza, like fuck the pizza cutter lets just use this guys face. He was skinny, long arms and extremely long legs, liked 80% of his body was legs. His hands were also very large... Eddie let his mind wander for only a minute before shaking that though off. He was attractive and Eddie was most certainly blushing.