Feeling's of Heaven

Diavolo was sick and tired of constantly dying. This time was no different, for this time he was slain by someone that goes by the name of ''Saber Alter''. It all happened moments before this death right after his previous death. That one brief moment between suffering he spends on remembering GIORNO GIOVANNA's face. The face Diavolo hate so so much. The face that brought upon this suffering to Diavolo that will continue, even if a gay priest resets the universe. Suffering that shall and will never ever end. A never ending loop with infinite possibilities.

''W- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?'' Diavolo asked, no yelled in fair. He trembled in fair, he wanted to die, to get rid of this suffering, but he know the suffering would start all over again if he died. That is why his eyes let out tears. Yes, Diavolo, the most dangerous mafia boss of all, was crying. And not just a little bit at that, he was crying more than Joseph Joestar when he found Ceasar beneath some rock.

Before Diavolo stood a woman. A female knight wearing completely black armour. She also wore some kind of black with red ''glasses''. She has blonde hair, a lighter skin colour and wields a sword.

She then prepared to attack the helpless Diavolo that by now has hidden behind some trees. Behind him there were a teenage boy, girl and a young girl.

''Euxcalibur........''

''PLEASE NO!!!'' Diavolo yelled in fear.

''MORGA-----'' Right as she was about to brutally murder Diavolo, a huge monster appeared and kicked Saber Alter a few hundred kilometers away. The young girl behind Diavolo yelled ''Berserker!'' Berserker looked at her, kicked Diavolo to his death and jumped back to fight Saber Alter.