𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝒎.𝒑

Narrators POV

The couple got home after a long day of shopping "You guys were flirting!" The small asian girl yelled at her boyfriend. He groaned banging his hand on the wooden kitchen table "Elle i promise i wasn't!" He shouted back at her. She just shook her head and ran upstairs "Elle come on!" He yelled running after her.

Elle's POV

I slammed the bedroom door shut and threw my bags to the side taking my shoes off. The bedroom door swung open to reveal Mattia. I groaned and laid down "I don't want to hear it!" I screamed to him. "Elle baby.. I promise i wasn't please just listen" he said softly making me feel guilty. But he was and it made me je- mad!

He rolled his eyes "Your being dramatic!" He shouted loudly "No im not! Ugh your such a fuckboy! Every time we go out you flirt with other girls in front of me!" I shouted out in anger. The room fell silent. "Fuck you Elle" he said grabbing a suitcase and than opening it up getting his stuff "Mattia what are you doing!" I said scared "Since im such a fuckboy im leaving. You don't want me! I try to fucking hard Elle! I try to please you but it's never fucking enough!" He said his voice cracking.

"no.. Mattia im sorry don't do this" i said grabbing his arms "Please im sorry. I was just jealous. Baby don't" i said my eyes watering. He stopped and hugged me. "I'm sorry baby.." I spoke quietly. He cried into my shoulder. No i broke him. He barely cries. Like he never does. "i love you so much I'm sorry" i said hugging him tightly "It's okay baby" he said wiping his face and kissing me.

(Didn't feel like writing a smut tbh. But next one will be a smut!)