Reviewer: Shourjo (CFCU)

Username: STRILON

About me: I am an aspiring sci-fi author, penning my ideas into fiction. I like to help others here on Wattpad so they can improve, like me. I have been given valuable inputs by many of my readers and in particular, the most helpful ones have always been technical. I would love to help others better their hand at writing, so that their writing journey is smooth, interesting, and educational.

Number of chapters I'll review: 3-6 chapters

Time required per review: One week to ten days.

Genres preferred: Sci-fi, Adventure, Thriller, Mystery, fantasy

Specific genres I will not review: I am not very well acquainted with romance and don't think I would be a fit reviewer of the genre. I appreciate poetry but it's a sensitive topic and providing advice on writing poetry is not my deal. I love to read poetry with a free mind.

Will I review mature/ LGBTQ+ content? No

My Reviewing style/ What I focus on:
I focus on mostly grammatical errors as they catch my eye pretty quickly. Writing style, sentence structures, overall feel- can be well summed up and expressed by me and valuable advice just comes with it. :)

Payment: Read the same number of chapters of my book THE MULTIVERSAL CRIMINAL, that I read on your story and give genuine comments and vote of you like the chapters.
I will also react to your chapters the same way.

Bonus for both! If I like your book and you like mine, we can stick along each other and carry forward a read for read. But I won't be able to read too many books at the same time most probably, so pm me if you think you are interested for a read for read. I would always be there to help you out in the comments about the technicalities as much as I can. It's just how I interact with writers here. And if you would like to hang on to my book even if I don't read yours, then you are most welcome!

Additional notes, if any: Nope.

No. Of spots available: (check inline comments)