☽ round four ⤵

helllo lovelies and welcome back to round four! can't believe we're here already sksk. yall are doing amazing and y'all better be proud of yourself.

!!!

some of y'all are getting SO better each day it's crazy 🤧🤞🏻

anyway, at this stage y'all must be thinking, ''well srin, what more do u have up your arse now?"

well im about to surprise you.

any guesses?

i'll give one-
remember how snow white ate the apple bec she liked the fruit and it was beautiful w/o thinking of the consequences?

yes, IM THAT POISON FRUIT GIVING BÎTCH BWAHAHA

✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .
.   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .

r o u n d f o u r
face-off

;)

now now, I'll be clear here, i DID not choose any of your competitors.

YOU DID. YOURSELF.

pairs were made on basis of the two people who commented on the same fruit. (two fruits only had one comment therefore they'll be paired up)

now yk you have a competitor but what's the challenge.

well, the CHALLENGE IS,

- you'll be recreating one of the entries of your competitor till now and YES YOU'LL MAKE THE SAME ENTRY BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR OWN TWIST TO SOMEHOW MAKE IT BETTER THAN their entry.

in conclusion (basically for the dumb heads)

- you'll be recreating ANY entry your opposite graphic artist has submitted in the three rounds OF ZGW (that means you've three options) and remake it (the task: to make an entry better than theirs)

please note: the remake i find better (ie if they win they will get TWO options.

1. you can deduct 10 points from your partners cumulative points
(which will be deducted from the round you beat)

2. you can receive an addition on five points in the round you beat them in (which means +5 to your cumulative score.)

the decision is upto u 😏
(it'll be done secretly you just have to mssg me your choice)

✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .
.   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .

rules -

. make sure your entry is a remake not a NEW entry which means it should be inspired by the entry you've decided to remake.
(i.e. their entry as inspiration)