Keira Walsh and Lucy Bronze

Authors note: There a lot requests for couples I've already wrote story's for so once I finish writing about all the other couples I have yet to write about I'll get to work on those. Also I'm not very good at smut as you can tell by my earlier story so sorry if it sucks.

POV: Keira

Today I'm picking Lucy up at the airport and helping her completely move back into our flat. She officially coming back from France and is signing with Manchester city and I couldn't be happier.

I arrived at the airport and waited for her at her gate. She said she would land around this time so I got in the car drove to the airport and waited as calm as I could. I was looking down at my phone when I heard my favorite voice say,
"Hello gorgeous, do you have a girlfriend or can I take you on a date?" Lucy asked standing in front of me. I jumped up and pulled her into a hug. I wanted so badly to kiss her but I couldn't because we weren't out yet. I pulled my face out of her neck to look at her.
"Sorry I actually have a girlfriend, she should be here any moment." I said, both of us instantly falling back into our usual banter.
"Oh really what does she look like so she doesn't catch me hugging you?" She asked putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"Well she is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful eyes, amazing tattoos, the best jawline. But if you ever talk to her you'll find out her personality is just as great as everything else." I said looking lovingly into her eyes.
"Hmm, are you sure your not just hyping her up."
"Never, if anything I'm not hyping her up enough." I paused resting my forehead against hers. I turned my head to the side looking at all the people then turned to face her with fack shock on my face.
"Oh my god your home. I missed you so much Luce, you have no clue." This caused Lucy to chuckle and shake her head.

WARNING: This is going to get kinky
We walked outside hand and hand to the car.
"How has Narla been, she hasn't been chewing up the house again has she." Lucy asked getting to the car putting her luggage in the boot of the car. I faked a pout.
"Is that all you care about is Narla, what about me I'm your girlfriend." I asked walking to the driver side.All my movements where halted when I felt a soft but firm hand wrap around my wrist and turn me back around, then get pinned to the side of the car. Lucy's soft pillow like lips crashed onto mine instantly taking away my breath. I felt her tongue asking for entrance to my mouth but I denied her instantly wanting to tease her. She pulled back and looked at me questioningly.
"Come on Keira, you know how much I missed you. I just wanted to be able to kiss you." She said pushing her head into my neck kissing it slightly biting my soft spot.
"Lucy if I wouldn't have stopped the kiss we would have been making out in a an airport parking lot." I said trying to get her stop sucking but she was relentless.
"Lucia Tough Bronze stop it. There are people here." I said shoving her back softly, she just smirked at me and put her hands under my shirt scratching my abs.
"But Keira I haven't touched you since the she believes."  She stated scratching all the way down to the strings  of my joggers dipping her thumb in the waistband of them.
"God Luce at least wait till we get home." I stated letting out a shaky breath as she backed away.
"Ya maybe your right, here I can't spread you out like I need to." She said walking to the  passenger side. Taking a moment to collect myself I got in the car and started the drive to the flat.

Halfway threw the drive to the flat I felt Lucy slowly start to rub my thigh, going higher and higher with each movement. She reached her hand to the waistband of my joggers and slipped her hand in.

POV:Lucy

I slipped my hand into Keira's joggers and started tracing her inner thigh. As I traced closer to her center she let a out a shaky breath.
"What's wrong baby? You look a little nervous." I said slowly moving her underwear out of the way and started to rub her center.
"Oh god Lucy. If you don't stop I'm going to hit the shit out these breaks and fuck you right know. I don't care if we're in the middle of the road." She said gripping the steering wheel tighter than before.
"No no no Keira, let's get this straight I'm not stopping and neither are you." I leaned over so I was right near her ear and whispered.
"When we get home your gonna be screaming my name all night long." I stated and continued to rub her sopping wet heat.

POV: General

Keira and Lucy arrived home and quickly retrieved Lucy's bag from the boot and headed inside. Lucy threw her bag to the floor next to the door and walked to Where Keira was standing next to the kitchen table. She leaned her back so she was laying on the table and started to remove Keira's joggers and panties.
"Look at how wet my baby is." Lucy stated blowing on her girlfriends heat.
"When was the last time you touched yourself baby." She asked going back up to meet Keira's eyes.
"The last time I saw you. You know I don't like to do your job." She quickly mumbled out.

Lucy leaned back up and started to completely undress herself. She looked back up as Keira sat up to take the remaining of her clothes off as well. Lucy picked Keira up by thighs and walking to the couch laying them down. She placed Keira down so she was sitting on her thigh and smirked at the wetness that she felt almost immediately.
"Grind on my thigh babygirl." Lucy stated holding  her girlfriends hips as she started to move back and forth.
"Oh god Lucy. Fuck." Kiera moaned out feeling the amazing sensation of grinding down of her girlfriends firm thigh.
"Oh god I'm gonna cum. Fuck lucy. LUCY." She screamed out collapsing her body onto Lucy's.
"Where not down Keira so catch your breath." Lucy said letting Keira rest her head on her shoulder.

After a couple minutes Lucy softly pushed her off of her and layed down on her back on the sofa. Lucy made a 'come here' motion with her finger. Keira already knew what was going to happen and didn't mind at all. Keira slowly swung her leg over so her center was right over Lucy's face and waited for her to lead the way. Lucy quickly pulled Keira down so she could eat her out. Keira slowly started grind on her face enjoying every second of what her girlfriends mouth was doing. But slowly the pleasure started to become to much.
"Oh god Lucy stop. It's to much." Keira begged trying to move off her girlfriends face but Lucy wouldn't let her and started to go faster and rougher.
"Oh god I'm cumming." Keira moaned thinking everything was over but Lucy kept going until Keira squirted all over her face. Keira immediately realized what she did and jumped off of Lucy. That was her first time doing that and she didn't know if Lucy was going to be mad or not.
"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to do th-" Before Keira could finish Lucy finished wiping her face clean and kissed her bringing her hands down to her butt and squeezing lightly trying to convey as much love as she could.
"Don't apologize baby it's perfectly fine. And just so you know it will be happening a lot more." Lucy finished with a smirk while smacking Keira on the butt.

The girls snuggled on the couch for the rest of the day and the week to because they had no training due to quarantine.