Two broken minds

"You know, a negative and a negative make a positive!"

"oh?"

"Yep! It's interesting!"

But what if it also did with broken minds?

"How are you today babe?" Janus typed as she giggled. How she loved her boyfriend.

"Good, how about you babe?" Janus grinned, she loved talking to Patton. 

"I'm doing good babe! God, I love you 💕💕"  Janus waited for Patton to see her response. 

"babe your making me blush!" Janus chuckled at Patton's response.

"I'm only speaking facts~ you're the best you know?" Janus sat up, she closed her eyes. I don't deserve him, I don't deservehim Idon'tdeservehimIneedtocutIneedtocutIneedto-

Janus opened her eyes, her breathing pattern became muddled but she soon fixed herself. She had to do it for Patton. She would do anything for Patton. 

"babeeee" Janus glanced at the response. 

"I don't deserve you.." Janus muttered, she was about to respond when her mother came into her room.

She only lived because she had Patton. If Patton left she had no reason to live.

"stop being on the phone and help me!" Janus gritted her teeth, not wanting to go. she let out a small sigh.

"Stop," Her mother mocked Janus's sigh, "And help me!" Janus flinched, she knew her mother has anger issues but the words hurt more than bullets. It was the equivalent to "useless".

"Yeah yeah" Janus snarled in response, not showing her weakness. If she showed then she would get mocked even more.

"Don't talk back to me!" And so an argument started. Because of Janus, it was always her fault anyways. 

.................

hours has passed before her mother came up to the broken mind.
   "I'm sorry, I love you I didn't mean to Janus," Janus ignored her mother, she was confused, did her mother loved her or not?
   "Okay, now leave" Janus hummed, her face seemingly emotionless, she begged and warned herself to not cry. Fake it til you make it... 

It took many minutes before her mother left. Maybe she could cry- no. She has to have no emotions of sadness, empathy, nothing. She had to stay.. Cold. Keep up the fact just a bit more at least.
  "babe.." Janus gasped, she looked at her phone to see many unread messages. Guilt crawled upon her.

" I love you" two hours ago

Photo two hours ago

Photo two hours ago