Chapter 10

~*Chapter 10~*~

WARNING: TIME SKIP, LITTLE DIALOGUE, AND STUFF.

THIS WAS WRITTEN ON MY PHONE, SO, YEAH. :)

Harry woke up on Christmas day at about noon. He had gotten home from the hospital really, really late and he had slept in all day long, missing Christmas breakfast and opening presents. By the smell of things, he didn't miss Christmas lunch. Thank God.

Carefully, Harry rolled out of bed and placed one hand on his stomach, under his growing bump, and the other on his back. Harry was honestly lucky that he wasn't put on bed rest yet. He was thirty weeks pregnant. The doctor said that the longest he would be pregnant was thirty six weeks, and the earliest he could safely give birth was thirty four weeks.

For the past ten weeks, he had been getting even more sleep, drinking even more water, staying off of his feet more, doing as the doctor had told him. The doctor suggested that he talk to someone about how he was feeling, but he couldn't. He just couldn't. Not unless that someone was Louis.

Harry carefully walked to the bathroom so he could release his bodily fluids, he had to sit on the toilet to do so, then he got up, flushed the toilet, and washed his hands.

"I love you, Louis." Harry whispered as he washed over his tattoo. "We love you. All three of us, right kids?" Harry quietly asked the two babies. For a response, Harry received a number of kicks, one which caused him a bit of pain.

"I wish your daddy could see you, see me." Harry whispered to the two babies as he turned to lean against the bathroom counter. "Maybe he would be touching my tummy, rubbing it." He told the two babies as he placed both hands on both sides of his stomach, giggling as he felt pressure against his hands.

"Love you two." Harry told the two babies before he pushed himself off of the wall and began his journey to the kitchen. Harry was absolutely starved. He hasn't eaten since he got some crackers at the hospital earlier this morning.

"Good afternoon, babies!" Harry, or the twins rather, was greeted by his little cousin, almost as soon as he reached the kitchen.

Harry just smiled and walked over to the young boy. "Hello, Anthony." He greeted the boy. "The twins said 'hello' as well." Harry told the boy before he sat down at the table, in the chair with the cushion on it.

Anthony giggled and shoved his hand back in the bag of potato chips before his mother, Harry's aunt, took the bag away, telling Anthony that he was going to spoil his appetite if he kept eating like he was.

Harry just smiled and rubbed his large stomach as he thought about himself having two babies to look after, to raise.

"Mum," Harry spoke out. His mother had headphones in, so he didn't even know if she heard him.

When he didn't get an answer from his mother, He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Mum!" He shouted, scaring the older woman.

"Jesus, Harry. Don't do that!" Anne scolded as she held her hand to her chest, acting way more dramatic than need be.

"Can I go for a short walk? The doctor said that I should exercise some." Harry told his mother, hoping that she would let him go for a walk. He's been stuck inside for so long and the fresh air just might do him some good.

Anne proved her hand from her chest and bit her bottom lip as she took both headphones out of her ears. "I don't know, Harry." Anne told the pregnant teen. "What if he's out there?" She quietly asked, Harry's aunt leaving the room with Anthony as she spoke. Now, Harry and his mother were the only two in the room.