Wolfstar on a rainy night

*end of seventh year*
*Sirius POV*
Sirius Black was currently in the astronomy tower sitting on the ledge of the balcony, immensely enjoying the feel of rain on his face. He was already drenched even the dark tendrils of his hair , he had left his shoes inside and was barefoot.
There feeling of freedom was one he didn't want to forget, rain offered him an escape that he got only on his monthly adventures, he could be free of teachers, family, his studies or any other problems. He lay down on his back, legs crossed, eyes closed against the repetitive rain drop that fell into his eyes.

*Remus POV*
Remus could tell that Sirius Black didnt hear him enter the top of the astronomy tower. He was greeted by a sight of a calm, worry- free teenage boy. Remus still wondeeed how they ended up together, the raven haired boy was nothing short of a model, the epitome of male beauty. Remus cleared his throat and whispered, "Pads? You awake?" After Sirius nodded in confirmation Remus asked " What are you doing here?" Sirius answered, his voice barely above a whisper, "I enjoy the rain." When he looked up at Remus he raised an eyebrow and asked remus to take off his shoes and over- shirt if he was going to come any further and Remus obeyed.

*Sirius POV*
Sirius watches as the love of his life, took small steps towards where Sirius sat, shivering as the cool summer rain fell on him. The rain was heavy enough that by the time Remus reached him he was halfway soaked. Sirius gave into the urge of laughing at remus's expression which earned hima friendly shove and a pouting, flustered Remus Lupin. Sirius could stay like this forever with Remus by his side. He took remus's hand in his and asked him why ahd he come up to him when he could be partying downstairs, Remus simply replied, "I wanted to spend time with you." At those words Sirius felt himself melt inside.

*Remus POV*
Remus was really, REALLY surprised at Sirius's next words. "Will you dance with me?" Remus hadnt expected this from him but it was a welcome surprise. He noddded silently in acceptance and took Sirius's hand when he held it out to Remus. He sheepishly stated the obvious by saying "There isnt any music." Sirius had a wicked grin that told Remus that the music was taken care of. With a wave of his wand remus summoned an antique record olayer near the door which played Queen's 'Love of My Life'. Remus rolled his eyes when the song started but Sirius only widened his grin.

*3rd Person POV*
Both boys were thoroughly wet but neither payed mind or cared they love each other and accepted each other in every shape and form. Slowly they danced to the song, not saying a word, savouring the moment of tranquility they had to themselves, they forgot the party raging in the common room, they forgot the rain pestering them from above and forgot the impending war looming over their heads, they were present in the moment in each other's arms.