8

[Yuna's Pov]

After that ice cream incident, I never saw Jungkook, more like I avoided him like the plague. I figured it may be too awkward if we talked. I just want the waters to settle a little before boarding the boat again. His tantrum was unexpected and kinda cute though.

I was walking towards my locker to get some things that I needed for class when I suddenly saw Jungkook approaching my locker with his hands in his pockets and a poker face. Looking handsome as fuck like he always does. 

Well, that means I have no business at my locker now. So I just simply took a U-turn and went straight to class. I don't want to face him right now.

-----

I wanted to grab a bite to eat since I haven't had lunch yet. But the thought of Jungkook being there made me hesitant. I don't know what else may come at me if we interact again so its best for me to keep my distance so I took another U-turn and saw Jimin.

"Jimin-ah!" I called out for him and ran towards him. I try to keep him company whenever I can cause he needs it. He just doesn't show it."Yuna! How are you? Where are you going?" Jimin said with a smile.

"I am starving right now... but I can't eat..." I said with a sad pout. "Why?!" He said with shocked eyes. "I can't eat because I... I am dieting of course!" It's because of the problem, Jungkook. 

"You don't need to diet! You need to get more chubby!" He said pinching my cheeks. "Yah!" I slapped away his hands.

I checked the university bulletin board and saw that there was a camping trip going to Kawaii woods. I really want to go but I have some stuff pending already. This university really has something going on the whole year round.

[Jungkook's Pov]

Yuna has been very obviously avoiding me, she hasn't even come to have lunch today. I have been trying to get in touch with her but she never even looks in my general direction, let alone even replying to my messages. What am I even supposed to do? 

I got up from the table at the cafeteria and went to find Yuna and solve this problem once and for all. Low and behold she is talking with Jimin. They look so happy together. 

Why! Why PARK JIMIN! That jerk could've gone for any girl other than Yuna, but he chose not to! PUNK! Yuna was looking at the camping trip poster, I guess she is going. I am gonna make her mine on this camping trip just you wait Mr. Chim.

"Jungkook Oppa~ Why did you leave I want to eat!" Jisoo said pouting. "Oh let's go eat then," I said and we made our way back to the cafeteria. I can't wait for the camping trip.

-----

[Yuna's Pov]

I can't go on this camping trip. I got the pending stuff done but I am scared of Jungkook stirring up more drama. As if I don't get enough looks already from his 'fangirls', dare I say his #1 'fangirl' Jisoo. My life has become a living circus since I came to this university.

I will just stay behind and study and do something productive rather than wasting time. I already told Lisa and she tried to persuade me to come along but I denied her. 

I just opened my laptop when I got a text from Jimin.

Jimin:
(Where are you? The bus leaves in half an hour!)