Love is Over

As well you can listen to the music listen above whilst reading this chapter since it is quite long :D

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD POV

As the doors open of the bedroom, Y/N L/N stood there with a dumbfounded look as she watch her boyfriend and some other girl on their shared bed. As Jimin noticed that Y/N was standing next to the door he immediately pulled away from his side chick(hoe) and immediately he started talking to Y/N.

Jimin: "Listen Y/N are relationship wasn't like before and I have found someone else and you should too as well"

Y/N: "Jimin if you told me before this shit happened then obviously I'm not going to force you to be in a relationship with me and we could have broken up with mutual feelings... Aish jinja you are literally the worst first ex in my life and to be honest I don't know what I seen in you."

As Y/N said that she immediately pack her stuff and whereas Jimin and his side chick just watched with curiosity what she would do next.

Y/N: "Oh I will pick the rest of my stuff tomorrow and ..oh here"

She quickly gets rid of her necklace that Jimin had given to her which has engravings on such as 'Jimin X Y/N... Always' which Jimin gave her on their 3rd anniversary and she threw it towards Jimin.

Y/N: "This is a goodbye present from me to you" and she waved at Jimin then quickly stuck her middle finger up at him and the side chick(hoe) and just left. (she isn't going to shed tears for a man like that what a queen!)

As Y/N left with some of her stuff...Jimin and his side chick(hoe) went back what they were doing before Y/N came in.

2 Years Later~

JIMIN POV

As 2 years passed I haven't heard from Y/N specifically, but I heard from mutual friends that her business had finally bloomed like she wanted. Ever since the day Y/N found out me not being faithful..I regret it with so much passion, yet I tried to move on with my side chick Yana which I thought I did so I decided why not and just marry her then as I thought my feelings for Y/N has faded, so I decided to invite her to my wedding. My parents and younger brother are still disappointed in me still, but they are still glad I'm getting married though yet still annoyed that I decide to marry Yana though at least they know I'm doing ok.

A week later~

As I got and E-mail from an unknown E-mail that I don't remember at all. I opened the E-mail and it was from Y/N saying that she is going to the wedding. For some reason this make me nervous and happy even though it was just only an E-mail replying back to my wedding invitation and why did my heart is beating quick...? Was it because I'm just nervous seeing me ex at my wedding maybe that's why maybe...right?

THE NEXT DAY~

3RD POV

Jimin and his friends decided to meet up with each other for lunch. As they were eating their meal all of sudden J-Hope begin to say something which everyone was waiting to hear what he was going to say.

J-Hope: "Yah..Guess who I saw yesterday..?"

Jin: "Who..?"

J-Hope: "I seen Y/N.."

This made everyone look up from their meal with surprised and shocked expression on their face as they also haven't heard from her since Jimin and her broke off their relationship with each other.