𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

DAYTONA BEACH, FLTUESDAY, 1:33 PM—𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐘𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

DAYTONA BEACH, FL
TUESDAY, 1:33 PM
—𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐘𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

Jonathan rubbed up and down both my thighs as I his lips made his way down the side of my neck. His mouth left purple and red bruises down the right side of my neck, as they were left wet and quite big. My nails dug into his large arms that caressed me, up and down. The calluses on the palm of his hands, made the juices flow right to my home girl downstairs. I'm pretty sure the counter was already wet from my soaked panties. I grind myself against Jon's hard self and listened to how his breath kept getting more and more shallow as our clothed heats rubbed together. The dampness of mine probably got him even more worked up to the point where he was ready to tear them off of me.

" Latoya..."

" Latoya! " My eyes shot open like someone was stabbing me in my sleep. I looked around to see who was yelling my name and interrupted the beautiful dream I was having. I looked to the right where the nightstand was and saw Jon was standing in front of it, waiting for me to wake up.

" Good morning, bae. " He smiled at me showing a little bit of his dimples. He looked back in the mirror, struggling to put his earring in.

" Good morning, you need help? " He nodded and bent down next to the bed for me to help him. I looked at the earring and it looked like this pair of earrings would cost more than my Jeep. " There ya go. "

" Thank you baby. "

" Where you finna go? "

" Me and Qua was planning on doing some more wit the song. You gonna like this album, bae. What you got going today. " Baby's raspy voice sent me into a frenzy, smiling like crazy in front of him, letting him know just what his voice does to me. Only his voice.

" Since you said you wanted me and Chy to get out, we gonna get dressed and go do some things. One is getting some more clothes. " I stretched my arms while taking to him.

" Thank ya for reminding me about that. " Jon stood up and started digging in his pants pocket. And dug out a wad of hundred dollar bills, I widened my eyes and propped myself up on my elbow. I picked it up and looked at him.