3

The One Where We Are Forgotten

As we boarded off the train you could hear friends promising to write to each other over our long break

As we boarded off the train you could hear friends promising to write to each other over our long break. And promises of getting together for the weekend. Even my own friends huddled together as we promised to write to each other as Pansy told us she would host the first sleepover of the summer.

But as much as everyone loved their friends they couldn't wait to see their families. Everyone from all ages ran up to their parents to tell them of all the new gossip that Hogwarts had to offer. Gossip that couldn't be told through writing.

"So I'm most likely gonna get new robes on the fifteenth, robe buddies?" Olive asked me as I nodded

"Duh." I said with a small role of my eyes as she smiled and gave me the peace sign before she walked over to her parents.

"We'll see you guys at home okay?" Prim told me as she tied up her auburn hair into a pony tail.

The newest Stark Gryffindor, Amelia, was trading a wizard card so slyly with Toby it almost seemed illegal. Like a drug transaction.

"Elia! Let's go!" Marge yelled over everyone as Amelia quickly ran over to her parents instead of her sisters. Not one for goodbyes she hurried everyone as we all told each we'll see each other in a bit.

My friends had all left as well leaving me standing there on the platform a bit awkwardly with all of my luggage.

"Where's mom and dad?" Toby asked me as we looked around for our parents.

"Traffic?" I offered

"Never knew that the floo network could have traffic." He commented as the platform began to empty.

There was less of a bustle as everyone was eager to get home. Damon came to stand beside us as he said goodbye to the last of his friends as he exhaled deeply as if he had received terrible news.

"So what's the word mockingbird?" He asked us

"Our parentles are stuck in traffic." Toby said as Damon just nodded

"Your people are running late too Harry?" Damon asked what seemed to be the only other student waiting to get picked up. As I rolled my eyes.

"His people are wizard hating muggles. I'm sure the last thing they want to do is enter the wizarding world." I said under my breath but my twin had heard what I had said

"Let's wait off the track. We don't want to be locked on this side." Damon told the three of us as I grabbed my luggage cart and moved towards the brick wall and went through it.

I was welcomed to the sound of loud trains and tourists carrying around large backpacks with maps looking like lost ducks.

"Can we wait somewhere quiet? I don't like all these people." I said to my brothers not caring if anyone overheard what I had said.