Episode one - A new power

Ki woke up on her desktop, she had sleep watching anime again. " ugh dang it." Ri said looking at her clock. And getting up from her spot, she changed into nomal clothes and went out the house, to go and get the new game.

 And getting up from her spot, she changed into nomal clothes and went out the house, to go and get the new game

'The new game is coming out and I need to be the first to get it.' She thought. Running to the store. But when she looked up she say a grey light heading strait for a young girl with an umbrella. ' what should I do?' She thought, should she go and get the game or save her? '
'it wouldn't be honorable to let someone get hurt' she thought, running to the girl." Hey move out the way!" Ri yelled trying to get the girls attention. But she had headphones on.
So instead she decided to block the beam. When she did and got hit by the a flash a grey, and then.

 When she did and got hit by the a flash a grey, and then

"Huh what happened?" Ri said looking at her new outfit. "I look like a magical girl." She said when she stared floating." OMG I can fly like one two." Ri said flying around the girl." I wonder what this does?" Ri's said makeing out the blade of the umbrella.
Then a large monkey? Ran out of an alleyway with a bunch of bananas." Hey look it looks like one of the powerpuff girls, but I dont remember them having a different outfit or a new member." The monkey said."a talking monkey, bast on my magical girl knowledge, your probably a bad guy!" Ri yelled pointing at him. "Ah yes it's me mojo jojo!" Mojo said."mojo jojo? What kid of name is that?" She criticized
"A GOOD ONE!" He yelled at her running to her."stand back civilian I got-" ri said turning back to see the girl running."this." She finished, now that the civilian was gone it was just,her and him.
'Ok in the animes it normally is actived by saying something.' She thought thinking back to her knowledge." Ok, by the light granted to me, I'll protect people!" Ri shouted putting the blade of the umbrella in front of her.' It's not working!?'she thought, as mojo got closer."Hahahahaha sticky human, you cannot stop me!" Mojo yelled." Grrr I'll show you sticky!" She yelled stashing the air with the blade, and closing her eyes. But what she didn't know was she was makeing a symbol.

( like this but simpler and yellow)She it open up your eyes to see a symbol

She it open up your eyes to see a symbol. The mojo stops and seen the symbol, " if all the animes I watch. I just have to slash.' Ri thought slashing the air and a yellow light came out of the symbol and hit mojo." AHHHH !" mojo yelled flying up.
" wow that was AMAZING!" She yelled floating up a little. " shot I gotta get to the store." Ri said running to the store.'I'm sure their just think I'm cosplaying.'ri thought running to the store.' But how am I supposed to detrasform?' She though.
With the power puff girls
The powerpuff girls where flying around looking for mojo jojo, but they didn't have to look so far cause he went the them."ahhhh!" Mojo yelled crashing in to buttercup. "What the- mojo what are you doing!?" She yelled " POWERPUFF WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS TELL ME THEIR WHERE ANOTHER ONE!?" Mojo yelled at them. "Another powerpuff?" Bubbles asked." What do you mean mojo, theirs only three of us?" Blossom asked." No their was another one, she had a yellow outfit, but it was different from yours and she had an umbrella!" He yelled. "Another power puff." The three of the said. The three of them huddled up together." Do you think we can actually trust mojo's word? Budercup asks." Well he might be telling the truth." Bubbles said."we should tell the professor about this." Blossom said."then let's do it." The three of the said. Flying to the professor house.
Back with Ri
"Today is the best day ever, I got these cool power. And a free game for my amazing costume." Ri said flying to her kitchen. And on the fringe said. " hello Ri, I'm sorry I'm not home right now, I have a exploration trip to go to south America, for about two months.
Love mom"
Ri's smile dropped of course she couldn't stay to say goodbye, well at least she could fly around the house,but. "Wait how do I detrasform!?" Ri yelled. " ok ok calm down how do you do it in anime?" She thought. Then she had some ideas" by the power of light detransformation !" She yelled
.
..
...
"Nope " she thought long and hard untill I suddenly detransformation. And then their was a white belt with a yellow circle on it. " I guess that was something. Welp time to go to sleep." Ri said going to her bed.