𝐯. 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬

JUNE 3RD, 2019📍 ORLANDO, FLORIDA

JUNE 3RD, 2019
📍 ORLANDO, FLORIDA

"wassup babes! welcome to or back to my channel! if your new here then, hey! my names bailey tipton and if you like me, you are officially one of my babes!" bailey exclaimed.

"today, i am joined her with my two best friends" bailey added while diamond and sage popped into the camera frame with a cool transition, "and we will be having a little sleepover thing?"

"before we get into the video, all of there socials will be linked down in the description box below so go check them out" bailey pointed down indicating to the description.

the video then jumps to another clip where the three girls are sat beside bailey's bed with blankets and pillows with them, "the first thing we are going to do i face masks!" diamond gushed and threw some of the face mask containers in the air, hitting sage and bailey.

the camera zooms onto sage and bailey furrowing their brows at diamond. the camera then goes back to the normal frame and diamond plasters a smile onto her face and awkwardly laughs.

"anyways, we have something to kind of talk to you about!" sage tells the camera and the other two nods their head and sage continues, "basically spilling tea"

"yep, let's get straight into it" a transition took over the video and then bailey's intro came onto the screen which was a purple screen with bailey's name in different colors and roses popping up every once in a while.

when the girls were back onto the camera, sage was facing bailey while bailey was turned towards sage, slathering a charcoal mask onto her face and diamond began talking, "so we have a huge announcement to make!" diamond points out and sage lightly smiles and nods her head.

"yes we do! and it is..."

"we're moving to california!" they all shout to the camera. the camera then jumps to a clip of bailey in her bed and the top right corner says 'me editing', "so we didn't exactly do an amazing job of explaining why we are moving to la" she does a quick laugh.

"basically, the girls and i decided to move to la because we wanted to!" bailey laughs once again and it transitions back to the video.

"now, we're going to answer some of your questions before we start baking some cookies!" diamond smiles and then closes her eyes as sage tells her.

bailey takes out her phone and goes to twitter and goes to her replies from when she tweeted out ask us some questions for a yt video

"the first question was asked by genevieve and she says, 'are you guys single or taken?'" they all give a suspicious look to the camera before they laugh it off, "haha, we're all single" sage confirms.

"ok, next one says 'what is your fav song?'! i can answer this for all of us, sage's is trust fund baby by why not we?" bailey states but it comes out more like a question, "why don't we" sage corrects.

"then mine is younger by ruel and diamond's is sucker by the jonas brothers" bailey answers. they all continue answering some questions for about 3 minutes.

"ok, now that all of our face masks are on, we are going to wait about 15 minutes and wash our faces!" diamond informs and proceeds to cover the camera with her hands and then shuts the camera off.

the next clip is a black screen and written in white is enjoy the next clip of us being dysfunctional and being the crackheads we truly are

the clip is then shown of them dancing and singing along to the lyrics of problem by ariana grande. "head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulder!"

"i should be wiser and realise that i've got...one less problem without you" they sing along and turn their heads to the camera in unison and then it jumps to a clip of diamond at target.

"okay guys, i'm currently at target to pick some things up for the baking equipment since bailey didn't do it!" diamond whispers to the camera, not wanting to get caught filming, "anyways, we're baking some cookies today which we only have to get the dough for it and then put it in the oven"

she grabs the dough for it, "okay, see you guys at home!" she covers the camera and then it's now at bailey's house, "okay babes, now we are going to lay the cookie dough onto this pan and and pop in into the oven, then take it out and eat it!"

they then put all the cookie dough onto the pan and put it into the oven, bailey grabs the camera and takes it over to the living room, "now guys, let's paint our nails!" she sits the camera on her couch and runs to her room and grabs three colors of nail polish.

"if you guys didn't know already, we got clear acrylics so we could paint them any color we wanted for this video" sage tells them and grabs the lavender color nail polish. bailey gets the baby blue color and diamond gets the ruby color.

they paint their nails and then take the cookies out of the oven and let them harden. afterwards they do a taste test, "mm these bad boys are delicious" bailey gushed and took another bite.

"well babes, it looks like you've reached the end of this video! i hope you enjoyed it and leave your opinions down below, i'd love to hear your feed back"

"before you click off, make sure you like, subscribe, and go ahead click the bell so you'll be notified when i post"

"bye bye babes!" the three girls chant in unison and then it transitions to her outro which looked similar to her intro but had thanks for watching in different colors and roses surrounding her last video and video she suggests

ayanna addresses 🦋

i hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

it's basically what a video of
bailey's would look like and i'm kind of
bad at describing things but i hope you
liked it n e wayz

let me know what you think
of the chapter btw

love ya💕🦋