𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖘

PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE DREAMS, varied into different genre-like events and warped into other eccentric universes or even au's; and oftentimes people do wonder why do they forgot such dreams. Much times they spend their entire lives, doing things that aren't really necessary when you look into it; while none of those matters for Jean.

Although being alone now after those many years he'd been spoiled under his mother's care, he learned that everything is pointless, and the world around is nothing but a beautiful place to be amazed upon. Cruelty aside is a deed from such greed and sinning from selfish desires from negative emotions that drive humans-or any living thing to do evil doings.

None of it matters, all he could do is to sketch, paint, carve-anything that he could ever enjoy under the name of art. He's an artist, a rising artist to be exact. His works are made from pure enjoyment and it's his passion, it is rare for people to work by passion. He does it for himself, and for the girl in his dreams.

It's a huge cliche-falling in love over a person who doesn't even exist, he doesn't care, at least the nameless girl made him happy, she made him feel alive and pursue on his talent-a talent that he could continue on, and on - in an infinite time. Sure, it doesn't seem that he would be so insanely in love from such a person who doesn't exist, a fictional person per se, but it doesn't stop him from falling over, and over again.

At first, he thought that the person is just a background character from his dreams-- a person that would just appear as some sort of a display and an extra from events on his dreams. Later on, he learned, and remembered that the girl is always appearing in his dreams-- a series of dreams that seems like having an infinite episodes, never ending and still continued on.

The girl is pretty indeed, he thought that no such person exists; but upon seeing the person-- the nameless girl on a random café, he just proved himself wrong.

The dream girl exists.