2 - Love is confusing ...

~ after the party at the castle ~
STING'S POV :
  Sting exhaled loudly as he threw himself face-first onto his hotel bed, exhausted. The party was still going at the castle and Lector stayed with Frosch as they wanted to play more. But Sting needed to clear his head and think.
  Ever since the beginning of the grand magic games something changed between him and Rogue. The usually comfortable silence between the two young dragon slayers became awkward, and whenever Sting spoke up Rogue would turn away cutting the conversation short.
  He lays on the bed again closing his eyes. It's been two years since I've realised my feelings for you, Rogue.. Sting didn't want to end their friendship but it seems like they've been growing further apart.
  The blonde growls as he sits back up in irritation. Throwing his boots and top to the floor, Sting sits in his trousers alone hanging his head low." Did I do something wrong..?". He shakes his head. Get yourself together!
  The dragon slayer gets to his feet, deciding to go to his comrade and sort this situation out. He can't let something stupid drive them apart. They're the twin dragons after all! Itneedsto happen now he says to himself before exhaling. I can't give up on Rogue..

ROGUE'S POV :
  Rogue sat outside on his hotel rooms balcony. He dark night calmed him... Put him at ease. He didn't know what to think anymore; about Sting. He lets out a long sigh. What are my feelings for you, Sting?
  Ever since a while ago the raven began realising things about the blonde. Inevitably you could not deny that Sting was a looker, as well as an intelligent person. He was also extremely carrying and didn't fear to speak his mind and show his emotions. The opposite of Rogue.
  I'macowardhe tells himself. can't even be honest with myself...
  That's when his thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door." Yo... Can I come in?"said an all too familiar voice of his blonde companion." yea', go ahead" Rogue says, leaning his back on the balcony door as the light dragon slayer enters the room closing the door behind himself.

STING'S POV :
  " Yo... Can i come in?" Sting asks after knocking on Rogue's door." yea', go ahead" he replies, and the blonde dragon enter the room closing the door behind himself. Rogue was leaning on the open balcony door looking at him. The raven haired boy was wearing loose trousers and a black shirt. His eyes widen for a moment before he turns his head away looking at the floor but you could still see that blush from underneath his hair. Sting clenched his fists before stepping forward.
  " Have I done something wrong?!" He almost yells at the raven. That grabs his attention." W-what?".
  " Somethings wrong Rogue. I dont know what I've done but you keep ignoring me. Whenever we talk you won't even look at me when you speak and you act awkward around me like I'm a stranger!!" He got everything out. Sting looks down at the ground, gritting his teeth as he almost whispers the next part but Rogue could still hear it thanks to his dragon hearing.
" do you hate me now, Rogue..".

ROGUE'S POV :
" do you hate me now, Rogue..". Rogue's eyes widen at those words. The blonde lifts his already tear stained face at the confused raven haired boy. He opens the door before dashing out." Sting wait-!". Sting slammed the door shut, leaving an extremely confused and worried Rogue.        He stares at the door for a while, letting everything that sting said sink in.  Have i done something wrong? do you hate me now, Rogue..He felt warm liquid escape    his eyes, reaching his hand to touch it. Why was Sting so mad? What does he mean? Why am i crying?? Rogue wipes his eyes hurridly before rushing over to Stings room.
  " Sting!" he shouts while knocking on the door." Go away.." He hears the blonde mumble, knowing that he's crying by his voice. Rogue slowly opens the door. Looking through it he sees a sulking Sting sitting on the bed, the blondes back turned away from him. Rogue slowly comes in before closing the door behind.
  " I'm confused" he states." Why are you mad at me?".
  " mad... I-i don't know.." He mumbles sniffling a bit." I'm upset. You've been acting strangely and I feel like we're driving apart. I don't want to lose a friend..". Somehow, Rogue's chest tightened upon hearing this." Just 'friend'?" He managed to mumble. He sat next to the blonde who was now looking at him in surprise.

STING'S POV :
  " Just 'friend'?" Rogue says quietly. Stings teary eyes widen and when he lifts his head Rogue was sitting next to him staring down into his lap. The ravenette was blushing madly not looking into the white dragon slayers eyes.
  " I'm confused. I dont know how i feel about you Rogue but...". He looks up into the blondes deep blue eyes."... I don't see you as a friend, Sting. I didn't figure it out yet myself... But it's much deeper. I think like you...".
  Sting's eyes widen w-whatRogue... I, Idon'tunderstand. Areyou saying-. Rogue turns cherry red." I like you okay! I don't know how it happened I just started having feelings for you! A-and, and if that means you'll hate me then-".
  " Rogue...". Rogue's sentence was cut of by Sting's hand reaching up to his cheek. The blonde looked deep into the red eye of the man before him, his hand reaching under his long side swept bangs and over his cheek. Both of them blushing, Rogue completely red in the face." I like you too.." Sting almost whispers before leaning in slowly and pressing his lips against the other.