𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉

° 升遷 ——— 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 !
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏

° ◦ 升遷 ——— 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 !𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏

———𝗟𝗘𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡
최나인 + 김정민 = 네이민
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 !

♡ ⟡° || SHIP TIME ——— february 2018-♡ ⟡° || TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP——— parents, unnie line, ahjumma line

° || SHIP TIME ——— february 2018-
° || TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP——— parents, unnie line, ahjumma line.
° || POPULARITY ——— 98%
° || CURRENT STATUS ——— best friends
° || THEIR SONG ——— someone like u (dalshabet)

° || LEIA AND JEONGMIN ——— are the mom and dad of the group as they are the oldest- leia being the mom and jeongmin being the dad. they get along really well and work hard to take care of the group. they also help lii a lot in her position of being a leader, as lii can often times get stressed. jeongmin was the oldest in the group for a while, but when leia came, she felt like she had someone to lean on and relate to. leia was also very happy because she was worried that since she started training late that everyone would be super younger than her, so she was happy to see that jeongmin was there.

° || LEIMIN THINGS ———
✧ absolutely random conversations in english.
✧ leia being the only one to laugh at jeongmin's jokes
✧ dance covers on jeongmin's youtube channel

° || MOST ICONIC MOMENT ———
crescendo was on idol room and one of the hosts asked leia to do a sexy dance, and leia was really shy about it. jeongmin noticed she was nervous and offered to do it with her. before leia could reject her offer jeongmin dragged her out to the front and started doing some... questionable dance moves, leia just went along with it. the maknae line was very disturbed while the hosts were yelling.