✎ Giripan-Cute tutor ✎

Kiku Honda, a straight A student.
And Heracles Karpusi.. not a straight A student.

Heracles always has trouble with school, despite his deep philosophical thoughts he doesn't mind sharing. He would try in school.. he's just too lazy too. The Greek man would much rather focus on football, soccer, his dear kitties, sleep, and.. Kiku.

The two sophomores were pretty good friends. They had lots in common. Their both quiet, love cats, like to read, etc. Kiku was one of his only friends, and he treasured their relationship. Heracles came to terms that he liked Kiku. A lot-
Though Heracles isn't even sure if Kiku liked men, so he just planned not to tell him.

Heracles told Kiku during lunch about his academic problems, and the scholar offered to help. Like a tutor. Heracles wanted to have a decent future so he gladly accepted the boys offer. They both situated where they were gonna go to study and they ended on the conclusion to go to Kiku's house. They talked for a little bit and then parted their ways to their next class.

.oOo.

It is now Sunday, Kiku was in his house sitting on the light brown couch in the small tidy living room reading some manga per usual. His siblings went out, Yao went to visit his creepy Russian boyfriend, his sisters Mei and Lien went to the mall(most likely Mei's suggestion)Leon went to his boyfriends house and.. Kiku wasn't quiet too sure where Im Yong Soo was- but he couldn't care less.

The door bell rung and Kikus heart skipped a beat. He knew he was going to be a nervous wreck the whole time. Why did you have to agree Kiku..
The boy stood up and brushed his shorts, took a deep breath, and walked to the door. He unlocked the door and sure enough it was Heracles. There was a little calico kitty on his shoulder and one light brown on in his arms, he was so focused on the cat in his arms he didn't even notice the door opening. Kiku deadpanned. This is gonna be a long day.

"A-ah, Herro Heracres" The taller males head shot up and made eye contact with the big brown eyes across from his emerald green ones.
"Hello Kiku, could you take her for a second?" Heracles held out the little brown cat in his arms, Kiku nodded and took the small kitty, blushing as his hand brushed against Heracles on accident. The cat meowed and rubbed his head into Kikus chest as he smiled.
"She followed me while coming over.. I hope you don't mind me bringing her along."
"Your fine, Yao's over at Ivan's so we won't have to worry about his arrergies" Heracles nodded and smiled lazily and walked in. He took the calico cat off his shoulder and walked to the dining table, taking his dark teal varsity jacket off, and seated it on the chair.

"So what crasses did you need help with?" Kiku asked closing the door behind him, the cat still in his arms.It took a second for Heracles to realize what he said, then it hit him.
"Oh. I already forgot that was the reason why I'm here." Heracles pulled the half open book bag off his shoulder and glanced in it.
"I think uhm.. Geometry, English, Social studies, and Chemistry."
"So basicarry arr your studies.?" Heracles nodded shyly saying
"Well. Not specials.. I think I'm doing okay in Health and French" Kiku smirked and sat down in one of the chairs now setting the cat down.

"Werr rets get this done, wanna start with Chemistry?" Heracles nodded and took a beat up text book out of his bag.
He only got his textbook out and already tired of this. The calico cat hopped on his lap and yawned, Heracles picked him up.
"So I was debating on naming him Adonia but I'm not sure if it fits him well." He continued as Kiku sighed. This is gonna be a while

.oOo.

Heracles was at his breaking point, they've done three hours of studying and the only classes they finished their studies was chemistry and geometry. He was doing English, his least favorite class.
He glanced up at Kiku, who miraculously already finished two sheets of vocab and is now just messing around on his phone.
"Kikuuu.. could we please take a break. I can't keep up with you" Heracles said with a defeated tone.
"Hai, would you like to do something in the mean time?"