Chapter 4:

KIYAH IN MEDIA^^^^

PLEASE EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES, AND I HOPE Y'ALL FUCKERS ENJOY 💕

The Next Day....
Kiyah's P.O.V.

I woke up to a pair of arms tightly wrapped around my waist, and a head in the crook of my neck. The first thought that came to my head was this is a dream. I often have dreams like these about Smoov because I miss him and his presence a lot, but something about this felt different...it felt wrong.

I pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream and sure enough it wasn't.

I smiled, then cuddled deeper than I previously was into him...was Smoov really here, and if so why didn't I have a good feeling about this?

I decided on opening my eyes, and damn near scram at the sight. I was laying in a bed, cuddled up naked with my ex Davonte....

Did we do what I think we did...?? Please tell me we didn't...

Davonte popped up, and laid back down mumbling something under his breath.

Before I could even say anything the sound of a screaming baby rang throughout wherever we were and I heard a female yelling.

"Da-muthafuckin-vonte! Where the hell are you!?" .

I looked over at him "Vonte...what the hell is going on?".

He groaned and looked over at me "I fucked up K...I fucked up".

Next thing I know the door to the room we were in busted open, and I was met with the face of a beautiful woman, holding a crying baby boy.

The woman's mouth dropped open "You've gotta' be fucking kidding me".

I then recognized the girl to be Destiny, an old high school friend.....

Did I really just sleep with a man who has a girlfriend, and baby??

I threw on my clothes as quick as possible, and tried to tune out everything she was yelling because it just made me feel like complete shit.

"You told me you would never cheat Davonte, and then you pull this shit!?! And with Kiyah, you PROMISED me that you were completely over her, and that you two had nothing going on". She cried out.

"I-I can assure you that this was a one time thing...a mistake. We have nothing going on Des".

Her eyes then landed on me "You just one nasty fake ass bitch. You knew he had a baby, a FUCKING FIANCE, and you do this shit".

I then noticed the ring on her finger, and I felt even shittier. I truly didn't know.

I just slept with a soon to be married man...

"Des listen...it was a moment of weakness...I am so, so sorry, and I don't expect you to forgive me, but just know I truly mean it. I will make sure I stay the hell away from you and your family, and I-I swear it was never my intention to wreck shit. And I-I'm gonna' just go".

Des chuckled "Nah...you straight...I'm gonna just go".

She ran out, and Vonte chased her. I then quickly grabbed all my belongings, and ran out. When I got downstairs Vonte was standing at the door.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAD A DAMN FIANCE DAVONTE!?"

He sighed "It just slipped my mind".

My eyes widened before I busted out laughing "You really a no shit nigga. I would've never allowed this while I was sober, let alone if I knew you had children and a soon to be wife. And here you go talking about sum' iT sLiPpEd My MiNd'. I deadass can't believe you right now".