A Loud Prologue...

"Hi, I am Lori Loud...but I'm not the Lori you're used to seeing.  I am an Archivist for the Loudverse at large!"

*We see a bunch of Louds, from oldest to youngest, darting through the large cavernous Archive City, a place where stories are made, born, fade out and get reborn again...*

"Recently, some of those stories are...darker than expected, with some Lincolns losing their memories, perma hijacked by body snatchers and more recently, NSL."

(Needle Scratch)

"Yes, the infamous 'Flashpoint of the Loudverse', even though most of those stories are actually good, they lay on the tragic moments and melodrama way too much.  I mean, rape as punishment for locking out your sibling!?  That's overkill in my books!"

*some Louds cry and hold on to each other as they remember the archive section that dealt with such a subject*

"And some or all of us end up dead!  I mean, not that we did not have some punishment coming for that day, we kinda did, but that and being murdered by your own brother is just taking it too far...I mean, how would we learn ANYTHING from our mistakes if we end up dead or worse!?  But that's why we are here...to at least give some of the affected Lincolns some kind of closure, even if they feel it won't change much of anything..."

*the Louds in the Archive cheer up as they resume working even faster than before!*

"With this Archive City...we will at least give past and future writers, a chance to learn from us, and our mistakes.  Lincoln said that we were not perfect, and it shows, throughout every season...but we do have our best moments!"

*meanwhile on the other side of the universe*

???: Heheheh! Bwahahahaha!  Lori Loud...I will not let you change everything I worked so hard to build!  I will burn down this Archive, and claim these Archive Louds as my own!  And I will rewrite the Loudverse as I see fit!  Prepare yourselves!

(To be contiued!)

Hey everyone!  I'm gonna do a short marathon of stories with some short chapter releases, so I don't get overloaded.  Stand by to this channel for further awesome!