Stupid Teammates // Part 3

Kuroo POV

I couldn't shake the feeling that somethings off with Kenma. Even though I'm like his only friend, he's not the type to share his problems. With stuff like this, I have to figure out what's going on and decide if I should confront him. His cheeks were red, that could mean he was cold, or really hot, catching a cold, or blushing. There was nothing to blush at so I'm just gonna say he was sweaty and hot from the non-stop practice. 

Kenma POV

I can tell Kuroo is thinking of all the possible solutions to my tomato face. I don't think he has enough observational skills to put two and two together and figure out it was Shoyo. Hopefully, I'm not making it that obvious. I felt my cheeks cool down a bit and looked up from the floor and set my water down. I glanced over at Karasuno and saw Shoyo's face totally embarrassed with Kageyama and Salty French Fry laughing at him. "Kenma, listen!" I turned around to see my team lined up. I totally zoned out and now I look like an idiot. "sorry," i murmured jogging over to my teammates.  Kuroo had a smug smirk looking down at me. How much I would like to smack it off his face. "Maybe your not fine, maybe you think someone is fine tho ;)" Kuroo said into Kenma's ear. Kenma was shocked by this new revelation by Kuroo. He visibly tensed which was a sign to Kuroo that he was right. "You have to phrase and like that? And no. I was just looking at our competition," He half-lied. "Sure, sure" Kuroo brushed off. Kenma looked up at him with surprise. The lie worked? "Alright who was it? Gloomy setter? That fast libero of theirs? Maybe shrimp?" Kuroo said whipping his head back down to him. Kenma briefly stared at him with an annoyed expression, he had nothing to say. 

Hinata POV

Kageyama and Tsukki and literally the worst people to ever catch me staring. They will never let me live it down, it's gonna be held against my head forever. I could always lie, but my face never cooperates when I lie. It just turns red and I get all sweaty. I tried keeping my head down for the rest of the water break. Finally, I looked up before the next game was about to start I saw Kageyama laughing with Tanaka and Daichi and then Tsukki chuckling with Yamaguchi. I calmed myself by repeating it's not about me it's not about me it's not about me Kageyama turned to see me flustered again looking at him. He laughed the most wholehearted laugh I ever heard from him. It's definitely about me. 

author's note

OK HI, I KNOW NO ONE IS PROBABLY READING THESE EXPECT ME BUT THE NEXT TRAINING CAMP WILL BE THE NEXT PART, THIS WAS JUST KINDA A FILLER WITH INFO TO LEAD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. IK THEY AREN'T REALLY ENTERTAINING OR ANYTHING BUT IT'LL GET BETTER. 

have a good day :)