Calm Before The Storm

Oddy's P.O.V
Friday rolled around, and if I hadn't known my current situation, I'd of wondered why Crew was so pissed at me while I was eating breakfast. He glared me, and I sighed, "Take a picture it'll last longer."

Crew balled his fist, sighing angrily. I knew what he was doing right then. He was bottling up his anger, and waiting until Mom and Dad left, then he was gonna make me regret acting like a smart ass....like he usually does. He can be smart ass and an asshole to me, but I can't be one to him...makes sense, NOT.

Cross jogged down the stairs and sighed, grabbing an apple. Just then, Mom walked in the kitchen, suitcase in hand, "Alright guys, we're outta here. We will be back soon. Oddy do your chores and make sure you get your homework done. Cross, Crew, keep the house clean, and most importantly,"

Dad walked in finishing her sentence, "No parties."

Crew rolled his eyes, "No promises."

Mom put her hands on her hips, "Excuse me?"

Cross didn't respond, but began staring at the floor. Mom crossed her arms, "Crew Lakota!"

Crew groaned, "Ok, ok, fine."

Dad added looking over to Cross, "And Cross, Lavender cannot come over either. We don't need you making us grandparents yet."

Cross smirked, "We'll see."
Mom put her hands on her hips, "Cross Zealand Westenhaver!"
Cross shrugged. Mom sighed, put her hand against her forehead, and closed her eyes, "Lord help me..."

She opened her eyes, picked up her suitcase and followed Dad out to the Jeep Grand Cherokee, "Alright we're gone."

Cross, Crew and I waved as the car pulled out of the driveway and sped down the road. As soon as Mom and Dad were out of sight, Cross and Crew fist bumped and walked inside. To say that I was confused, would be an understatement. I squinted, "What just happened?"

Crew and Cross looked between one another then at me. Crew walked towards me menacingly, "The start of a fun weekend."
He reached forward and punched me in the stomach almost as hard as he could, I could tell he was holding a back a little bit which made me feel a little better. I groaned and bent over in pain. Crew smirked, "That's for acting like an ass this morning. It's gettin' old. Do it again, and I'll break your face."

I looked up at him, and I gulped. I sighed and walked inside, not exactly excited for what was to come. When I entered the house though, I saw Cross heading to the kitchen, and start getting bowls and plates out. I wasn't even going to bother asking why, cause I had hunch as of why. As I was walking upstairs, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Cross heading to the living room. I decided to hide and spy on them. My hunch was confirmed when Cross met Crew in the living room, and told him to text their friend Sawyer Hill, and tell him to bring everyone over by 6:00. They were throwing a party and didn't want me saying anything to Mom and Dad, that's why they didn't mention it until now.

I silently walked upstairs and went to my bedroom, locking the door behind me. I sighed and rolled my eyes thinking about how much trouble we were all going to be in when Mom and Dad got home. That's when Crew and Cross came upstairs and made sure I wouldn't tell.....